D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

River Song

Explorer
While the others talk, Brother Lantern goes about his ministrations and with his ever present healers kit he went about tending to wounds as best he could.

[sblock=roll]

Healers kit rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Can't do any more Kits on these three till after a Short/Long Rest
[/sblock]

"How is that?" the cleric asks the trio. "I still have some magical healing if required?"

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Cool. Jax is at full health, and has 5 temp hit points that don't go away until they're depleted or a long rest, from what I see. He only has the one spell slots, so a short rest would bring him back to full power.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"He was taken a few hours after we got here.

"Gundren had a map showing the secret location of Wave Echo Cave, but the goblins took it when they captured
him. I believe that Klarg sent the map and the dwarf to the chief of the Cragmaws at a place called Cragmaw Castle. I don't know where that might be, but someone in Phandalin might know."

ccs

41st lv DM
"So let's go discuss it with Klarg then."

"Sildar, you stay here out of sight & quiet. We'll be back in a few moments."

eayres33

Explorer
Klarg was a Bugbear, Salazar thought to himself, now that is a worthy opponent.

Lost in thought Salazar barely heard the others, his face did not hide his confusion , “Wait is Klarg here?”

OOC:
AC 18
HP 13/13
Lay on Hands 0 of 5 HP remaining

ccs

41st lv DM
Klarg was a Bugbear, Salazar thought to himself, now that is a worthy opponent.

Lost in thought Salazar barely heard the others, his face did not hide his confusion , “Wait is Klarg here?”

Roy: "I assume so. That goblin Jax let get away said he was beyond the water traps & had the tribes treasure. The water traps looked like they were back that way (points East across the bridge) & there was another tunnel in there leading South."
"I also assume he knows we're here. So watch out, bugbears are a lot sneakier than you'd think."

Remove ads