D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

hafrogman

Adventurer
Finally finding a foe worthy of her best, Evelyn lets all other thoughts drop from her mind and fills herself only with battle. She pushes past the others and deep into the room, swinging at the Bugbear, her blade biting sharply into his hide.

OOC: Bonus Action: Rage
Move: to C8
Action: Attack Klarg

[roll0]
[roll1]

HP: 15/15 | AC: 17 | Rage 1/10 (Resistance to P/B/S)

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax isn't happy he's stuck out of the room as the fight by starts, but then he's done quite a bit of fighting so far. May as well let someone else get into danger for a change.

Let's see. Goblins are cowards. If they think they're out numbered, they may scatter.

He grins, then pulls out his rod and makes a gesture. Instantly, the cavern is filled with the sounds of a whole crowd of people, angry people screaming incoherently.

OOC: Minor Illusion. Make it sound like there are a lot more of us than there are. Trying to get the Goblins to bolt, or at least have disadvantage or something.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"Klarg will destroy you all!" shouts the bugbear.

Evelyn and Roy move in on the big goblinoid and strike at him. Both make well timed strikes, but Roy's is deflected at the last minute by Klarg's shield. Evelyn slices a nasty gash on his shoulder.

Lupin easily takes out one of the goblins, its tiny corpse falling amongst the bags and boxes.

Jax's cacophony in the closed off chamber is hard to focus through. It looks like one of the goblins is really rattled and drops his javelin to cover his ears.

Salazar and Brother Lantern are up, then I respond.

OOC: Gave the goblins a Cha save or take disadvantage for one action, G3 failed.
[sblock=Status]G1 Dead
G2 7/7
G3 7/7 (Disadv on next action)
Klarg 16/27
Wolf 11/11[/sblock][sblock=Map] klarg.png[/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Brother Lantern's arrow strikes into one of the crates the goblin is hiding behind. Salazar's flail bashes Klarg in the face brutally.

The wolf darts out at Evelyn but misses.
One of the goblins strikes Lupin (6 Damage), the other misses. Klarg swings at Evelyn uselessly.
"What is Peril?! Klarg knows not of this word!

Thateous

Explorer
Lupin drops his bow and charged the goblin responsible for the pain he felt. Drawing his short swords he attempts to skewer the wretched creature before closing in on his friend.

OOC: moving next to nearest goblin attack, kill, and then move on.

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2][roll3]

Last edited:

River Song

Explorer
Brother Lantern moves in past Jax and attacks the other Goblin with a swift shot from his bow.

[sblock=action]

Move to E8 take shot at G3

[roll0]
[roll1]

[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax moves in, fires a blast at the wolf, then jumps back into cover.

OOC: Eldridge Blast: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Remove ads