• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Klarg is unconscious and not likely to wake up unless healed to 1 hp.

Jax: You see that the sacks and crates are in good condition and stamped with the mark of a blue lion.
[sblock=Blue Lion Info DC10 Intelligence]The Blue Lion is the sigil of the Lionshield Coster, a trading concern in the area, and you believe they have representatives in Phandalin.[/sblock]
You also uncover a large, apparently unlocked chest.

Roy: A8 contains a fissure leading down just large enough for a medium size creature to wriggle through. It smells like garbage, excrement, and wet dog.

How is Klarg tied, by the way? Where are his bonds? Is he tied to anything, is someone holding a rope?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn gentles leads Lupin off of Klarg's chest. "Later."

She shrugs at Jax's suggestion. "This fellow is going to be out for a while. If one of you can help me carry him, we could rejoin Sildar and perhaps head outside. I don't want to linger too long in here in case that last goblin is bringing reinforcements." Out a force of habit from her sailing days, she leans over and rechecks her knots. The bugbears long arms are pulled behind his chest and tied together at the elbows, and now she takes the time to bind his ankles as well. She frowns thoughtfully at the trussed humanoid, not having had much cause for tying up people... or people-shaped things before.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The chest opens easily and is untrapped. It contains 600 cp, 110 sp, two potions of healing, and a jade statuette of a frog with tiny golden orbs for eyes. The frog statuette is small enough to fit in a pocket or pouch.

eayres33

Explorer
“I’ll help you carry him up to Sildar,” Salazar says as he stores his flail and shield so he can help carry the massive bugbear.

“Too bad the leader wasn’t a goblin, could have just thrown him over my shoulder,” Salazar said with a small laugh.

River Song

Explorer
"Where are we taking him?" Brother Lantern asks, a little puzzled. "Why don't
we just end him mercifully?"
he pats the wickedly sharp dagger at his belt.

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar sends a sharp glance towards Brother Lantern, “Because we aren’t black blooded monsters. If you have a problem with that we can have words after we get back to town.”

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn sighs and the grunts a little as she helps Salazar hoist Klarg's body.

"Gundren, remember? Abducted by these goblins, sent off to somewhere for the gods only know what reasons. We need to find him. I imagine the goblin boss..." she jostles the bugbear for emphasis, "will have some idea where he was taken."

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax rolled his eyes at all this. Of course they needed to question the bugbear, but he held no qualms with killing the thing when they were done with him.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Remove ads