D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

ccs

41st lv DM
"I say we press on around the bridge. They already know we're here, so let's not give 'em any more time to get ready."

Roy sheathes his sword & get's ready to move out, ready to fry any goblin he sees..

Thateous

Explorer
Lupin.jpg

Lupin starts singing in goblin, "Nick knack, click clack, goblin head go spit splat!"
[sblock=OOC] Picture this little dude make me giggle.[/sblock]

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
Looking back at the others, Jax decides to check out the cavern to his left. He crouched down and moves in that direction, ready to blast anything that sees him. Good thing h can see in the dark!

OOC: Stealth Roll, if needed: [roll0]

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Jax: You follow down the tunnel, and see some flickering light and smell a fire with some meat cooking. You hear several animated goblins chattering from where you see the tunnel open up into a cavern.

Everyone else:
Just as the first of you cross under the bridge, you hear a shout in goblin, and the thunderous roar of another flood.

Brother Lantern, Lupin:
You are in back and still close enough to that rubble filled side passage to jump for it with a DC 10 Dex Saving throw. If you succeed, you avoid the flood. If you fail, you must withstand the flood.

Everyone else can't avoid the flood this time. Make a strength saving throw, DC 15 or be washed out of the cave mouth, taking 1d6 bludgeoning damage, and being knocked prone.

Remove ads