D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver (pretty much the worst adventure title in the history of D&D)

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
Maybe the party can stop off and check out the ephreet in the City of Brass? And avoid the phire giants and phire elementals that abound.

They'd better. Those phoes are phar too powerphul pfor low levels. They'd need to phlee to somewhere cold: Phrostphell.

Phaumaturge.

Stormonu

Legend
The adventure title is kind of bad but not a big deal. What is a bigger deal is editing. I have only starting reading through the adventure a bit last night. There were several facepalm moments already and I'm only on page 12.

ADVENTURE SPOILERS!!!! [Cannot locate spoiler tags] :(

GM: The start of the adventure mentions what would happen if the PCs were overcome by the first goblin encounter- they would be knocked out and completely looted.

Then is says the PCs could buy new equipment in the town nearby. With WHAT? :p

The goblin hideout area 2 has a thicket that the descriptive text says provides 3/4 cover. Further down, the thicket info block says that it provides 1/2 cover. Which is it?

The boxed text of area 3 of the hideout mentions 2 wolves. The DM description of the area says there are 3 wolves. ??

I have not read much past that. Consistency & content editing which needs to be done by a human doesn't look very good on this one so far.

:lol:

oh God, it's the Phorest Oracle all over again!

and don't forget about the new Phlem Strike spell...

Last edited:

Remove ads