• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

KriticalFailure

First Post
Krit shakes his head as he says, "No, I'm sorry. Why whould you want to keep a kobold alive though, they are vermin and need to be eradicated?" once again showing his novice to adventures.

Sirhahn

First Post
KriticalFailure said:
Krit shakes his head as he says, "No, I'm sorry. Why whould you want to keep a kobold alive though, they are vermin and need to be eradicated?" once again showing his novice to adventures.

"I believe that Elise is hoping that perhaps we can interrogate him and perhaps learn something from him. Is he alone, where is his clan, perhaps even learn if he knows something about the missing goods we are searching for,." Gilanthus says calmly to Krit, not wanting to offend. "Unfortunately, Elise, I do not have the healing skills necessary to staunch any wound, nor any rope to bind him. Although....., Gilanthus reaches into his backpack for his potion, " we could give him some of this if he was bound securely and then we could question him. Someone able to fling such spells about would probably lead a tribe and could know much. I could even converse in his own tongue, that of the dragons. I will not use the potion on my own, however, it should be a group decision." Gilanthus looks toward his fellow adventures, awaiting a response....

[sblock=Knowledge check]Knowledge(arcana or nature) to realize the kobold speaks Draconic (1d20+8=16)[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
Sirhahn said:
" I believe that Elise is hoping that perhaps we can interrogate him and perhaps learn something from him. "

Exactly! He said someting about being so close, probably to his goal. If we knew what his goal was we would, well, know more than we do know.

Dargon

First Post
If the kobold is still breathing Ces ties it up.
We can ether use a potion to get him speaking or search the area, in the morning and se what we can come up with he says as he secure the knots

Dargon

First Post
[sblock= OoC]
Elise
I think you need to roll a heal check.

krit, you too

Aid Another
You can help another character achieve success on his or her skill check by making the same kind of skill check in a cooperative effort. If you roll a 10 or higher on your check, the character you are helping gets a +2 bonus to his or her check, as per the rule for favorable conditions. (You can’t take 10 on a skill check to aid another.) In many cases, a character’s help won’t be beneficial, or only a limited number of characters can help at once.
[/sblock]

If he dies we will search the area with a little luck we might capture an other one, or find what we are seaching for Ces says

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads