• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

LogicsFate

First Post
Dargon said:
If he dies we will search the area with a little luck we might capture an other one, or find what we are seaching for Ces says

You think there's more? Elise ask warily. This one was strong for a random lizard guy, pehaps even stronger than me, to think that there was more... Elise head cocks to the side and she starts to look over the Kobold. She takes his spell componet pouch and continues to look over him.

OOC: Spell book? and notable possesions? Expessially those that would be better if he didn't have when he woke up?

KriticalFailure

First Post
"Sorry, I'm not very good with bandages." Mumbles Krit as he backs away. "I'll uh...try to keep a lookout for other kobold." He then clambers onto a nearby rock and strains through the dark for other kobold.

[sblock=Spot]Spot (1d20+0=15)[/sblock]

Sirhahn

First Post
"It appears you've got things taken care of quite well Elise. Looks like I won't have to use this potion after all".

Once the goblin is tied up, Gilanthus mentions to the group, "I need about 30 mins to recover my spells, I can then question the Goblin in his native tongue. Can you keep an eye on things while Elise and I study?", Gilanthus asks Ces and Krit.

[sblock=ooc]Sudden Dawn - about how long until dawn, If I recall the attack came during the 3rd watch so it shouldn't be long?[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
Sirhahn said:
"It appears you've got things taken care of quite well Elise. Looks like I won't have to use this potion after all".
"I need about 30 mins to recover my spells, I can then question the Goblin in his native tongue."

Hold on, it might still be needed. We can't exactly drag him around with us. Elise pauses and slips into a hissing language [sblock=In Draconic] You understand too? Where did you learn the noble tounge?[/sblock]

Dargon

First Post
I am not sure he has company but do you really think this one could have taken out an entire caravan?

ooc the kobold need to wake up before we/you can question it. If we are unlucky it might bleed to death before that.

I will keep an eye on the surroundings. ces walk to the outskirt of the camp were he hide himself an keeps watch

LogicsFate

First Post
Dargon said:
I am not sure he has company but do you really think this one could have taken out an entire caravan?

ooc the kobold need to wake up before we/you can question it. If we are unlucky it might bleed to death before that.

If it is the kobold who took it out in the first place, we might just be unlucky. Though he did say "So close". Did any of you do anything to antagonize any kobolds lately?

OOC: If the Kobolds done with this silly bleeding to death thing the elise will try to get in here 8 hours. iirc Elise had first and this happend during her watch. If he's still bleed/dieing then...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads