• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

LogicsFate

First Post
If Elise can make out the location of the Kobold she'll cast her spell. *Color Spray* DC 14 Will

If it would catch other party members she'll move back so it doesn't.

If she can't tell where the kobold is anymore she'll do something else.

KriticalFailure

First Post
Krit curses as he tries to shrug off the flames that had engulfed his body, Growling he fires an arrow at the Kobold "Fly swift" mutters Krit to his arrow as it leaves his bow with a twang

OOC:
[sblock=attack and damage]attack and damage on Kobold, Point Blank (1d20+6=26, 1d8+1=7,) crap...i put typed in 2 rolls thinking it would roll each die once, it rolled them both twice sorry, i think the first two are the ones it rolled first...if im wrong then you can change it, sry its my first time using invisiblecastle [/sblock]

Sirhahn

First Post
Gilanthus reaches into his pouch for a few shavings of iron and then mutters in Elvish Grow, young seed. Grow! toward Krit while making an arcane gesture.

[sblock=Cast Enlarge Person on Krit]
CT=1 rd, Range:25', Duration:1min
Target height 2x, weight 8x. +2 STR, -2 DEX, -1 Attack, -1AC, Space/reach 10x10, Weapon damage increased one size step (Table 2-2 DMG)[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc] The above actions assume that I can still target Krit with my spell. If I can't, I back up out of the range of the darkness(move action) [/sblock]

[sblock=Spell list]
0: Detect Magic,Light,Read Magic
1: Enlarge Person, Sleep[/sblock]

Last edited:

SuddenDawn

First Post
Round 3

Krit curses as he tries to shrug off the flames that had engulfed his body, Growling he fires an arrow at the Kobold "Fly swift" mutters Krit to his arrow as it leaves his bow with a twang. It hits*. Causing the the Kobold to scream.

[sblock=Draconic]Not yet, so close[/sblock]

Recognizing now the danger her companions are in, Elise turns and lets loose her spell. Multiple colors spring forth and envelope their attacker. It appears to struggle, but seems staggered but the spell.

Gilanthus reaches into his pouch for a few shavings of iron and then mutters in Elvish Grow, young seed. Grow! toward Krit while making an arcane gesture.

As the kobold rushes toward him get the bastard Ces take the full blow of the fire Arhhhhhhhhhlive, Ces seems on the brink of collapsing.

The Kobold continues to make weak struggling against the spell cast upon him.

Round 4
Krit [4/10]
Elise [11/11]
Gilanthus [4/4]
Cesurius [0/8]
Kobold

[sblock=OOC] Krit, since the first die roll was a critical threat, all is forgiven, you would have had to roll again anyway.

I have ruled that all of the characters are close enough to the kobold to the kobold despite the night and the darkness spell. In effect, at this point it only gives every one within the spell effect concealment. I have also ruled that given that the darkness spell dispelled the light spells from the two spellcasters, there is sufficient circumstance bonus for Gilthanus to recognize the spell.[/sblock]

KriticalFailure

First Post
Standing firm amidst the ashes, with his tuning still smoldering slightly, Krit notches a second arrow, pulls the string to its full length, sights and releases "Fly Swift" he mutters once again as the bow twangs a second time. He is so focused on the target that he doesn't notice that he has grown immensely.

Attack and Damage: [sblock=Attack and Damage]-2 to attack power (from -2 to dex and -1 to attack power from enlarge person) and next size class up for damage +1 to attack power from Point Blank shot (Medium 1d8 to large 2d6) (1d20+5=14, 2d6+1=9) [/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
Wait, don't kill him! Elise calls, she doesn't interfer though, knowing the pain of arrows.

OOC: Can I tell if he's blinded or is he too high of a level?

Sirhahn

First Post
SuddenDawn said:
Recognizing now the danger her companions are in, Elise turns and lets loose her spell. Multiple colors spring forth and envelope their attacker. It appears to struggle, but seems staggered but the spell.

The Kobold continues to make weak struggling against the spell cast upon him.

Gilanthus notices the dazed look upon the Kobold's face and hearing Elise's remark, thinks things are well taken care of. Seeing Cesurius' down a potion, Gilanthus moves to the kobold and stands over him ready to bop him over his head with his staff. "Quickly, let's bind him before he wakes up", Gilanthus says to his companions.

Gilanthus attempts to survey the battlefield looking for any other threats while standing over the dazed creature.

Last edited:

SuddenDawn

First Post
Standing firm amidst the ashes, with his tuning still smoldering slightly, Krit notches a second arrow, pulls the string to its full length, sights and releases "Fly Swift" he mutters once again as the bow twangs a second time.

The arrow strikes the kobold. It still struggling against the effects of Elise's spell, merely slumps over from the strike and falls to the ground.

Wait, don't kill him! Elise calls, she doesn't interfer though, knowing the pain of arrows.

Round 4
Krit [4/10]
Elise [11/11]
Gilanthus [4/4] <----
Cesurius [0/8]
Kobold

[sblock=OOC]Sirhahn, I'll let you repost Gilanthus' actions if you want. Cast sleep on an uncounscious figure isn't really necessary.

KriticalFailure, Enlarge Person has a casting time of 1 Round, so it doesn't go into effect until just before the start of Gilanthus' action. I rerolled the damage and received a 9 anyway.

Logicsfate, Elise cannot make out whether the kobold suffered blindness as a result of the spell or not.[/sblock]

Remove ads