Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

KriticalFailure

First Post
"Let's move back towards the others" Krit whispers to Elise "Strength in numbers" He notches an arrow onto the string of his bow and backs slowly towards the camp, squinting through the darkness to try and catch a glimpse of the intruders.

Dargon

First Post
[sblock=ooc] how much light is their? is it enough to se normaly with low light vision? [/sblock]
curent action

opt1 No signs of enemies yet
Not seeing anything Ces sheaths his sword and dagger and instead draw his bow and move toward one of the boulders (random direction)

opt2 knowledge of a direction
Not seeing anything close Ces sheaths his dagger and move toward one of the boulders (to provide cover and hide from for any of the approaching enemies)
Hide check 13

opt 3 Ces spots an enemy
Something else

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
KriticalFailure said:
"Let's move back towards the others" Krit whispers to Elise "Strength in numbers"

Can't ,holding, spell. Elise grunts, a quick glance would tell reveal that Elise is standing rigid. Hands cocked, she trembels slightly. Though while she doesn't move the small lights illuminating the area do.

[sblock=OoC]Elise continues to hold the spell, while whe does her dancing lights will move to the sounds of the drawn swords 10ft away and, well, dance around. Hopefully revealing the sounds source. Ligaea will squack a warning if the others approuch. Due to their Familiar/Master empathy, I believe Elise is somewhat aware of the danger in that direction.[/sblock]

Sirhahn

First Post
Current Action

Gilanthus follows the lights from Elise away off to her left.
Look ,Gilanthus whispers to Cesurius.

Not able to make out any threat, Gilanthus reaches into his pocket and rubs a glowing piece of moss over a pebble in his pocket. After muttering an arcane word, Gil tosses the now glowing stone toward the area where the dancing lights are moving hoping to further illuminate the area.
[sblock=ooc]
I have low-light vision and am assuming that I can't see the commotion in front of Krit & Elise.
Standard action : Cast Light (CT: 1 std. act, Range Touch, Dur: 10 min, Light 20' r. w/ dim light for additional 20')
Free Action : Whisper[/sblock]
[sblock=Memorized Spells]
0: Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic
1: Enlarge Person, Sleep[/sblock]

Last edited:

SuddenDawn

First Post
Round Two

"Let's move back towards the others" Krit whispers to Elise "Strength in numbers" He notches an arrow onto the string of his bow and backs slowly towards the camp, squinting through the darkness to try and catch a glimpse of the intruders.

Can't ,holding, spell. Elise grunts, a quick glance would tell reveal that Elise is standing rigid. Hands cocked, she trembels slightly. Though while she doesn't move the small lights illuminating the area do.

The lights move towards the area of the suspected intruders, yet none of the adventurers can make out any threat.

[sblock=OOC] Sirhahn, I guess you need to edit your post. You are correct that despite his low-light vision, he cannot see the commotion beyond Elise's position. LogicsFate, since "Color Spray" is not a held spell, I am assuming that you have simply readied the action to cast the spell should a hostile present itself.. [/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
[sblock=OoC] Yeah, still not moving though. :eek: Looks like I need to brush up on my wizarding.

Is Elise sure she heard weapons being drawn? If the 4 torch illumination of the dancing light doesn't find anything there, she'll sweep it around the area of the sound.[/sblock]

SuddenDawn

First Post
Gilanthus whispers, Look and cast Light on a pebble and prepares to throw it.

Not seeing any immediate threats, Ces trades his sword for a Bow.

The round is not over yet, wiat to post your Round 3 action until the results of this round are known.

[sblock=OOC]Gilthanus would need a standard action to throw the pebble, and must wait for his next turn[/sblock]

[sblock=LogicsFate]Throw a will saving throw for Elise[/sblock]

SuddenDawn

First Post
LogicsFate said:
OOC:[sblock] Fear, or a spell? Does Elise accually notice anything? [/sblock]

[sblock=LogicsFate] That is a really good question. I am not sure that it is address in the rules whether a character is aware of a spell when a saves has to be thrown. I've always gone by the rule of thumb that unless the spell description says other wise, on a failed saved the character is not otherwise aware of the spell, but that on a success save, the character is aware that something has just happened.

So to answer your question, Elise is aware that something just happened.[/sblock]

To be continued...

Remove ads