• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

B4cchus

Explorer
Hi folks, as he promised, LF mailed me about SD being somewhat AWOL.
I noticed before but I was waiting for any feedback from the mail LF send to SD.
I don't have all SD's exact notes, just the proposal he mailed us (which i read and approved). I'm really busy at the moment but I will fix this for you without quitting the adventure.
Give me a few days to come up with a good way to pick it up from where you left.

LogicsFate

First Post
OOC: Sounds good

Also my posting is going to be shaky for a week or so.

[sblock=Pessimistic OoC] You mention that your busy, I'd hate to put a game on you that you wouldn't have time to give more of your attention to and due to the situation (Low HP and healing) I know it wouldn't be a strech, for Elise, to back out of the mission. Expessially since no ones life is at stake, except our own.[/sblock]

B4cchus

Explorer
Hi all!
The problem has been solved! thegreyman will be picking up your adventure and continue from this point onward as your DM. I will remain the judge.

Have fun!

thegreyman

First Post
ooc: Hi guys! Like B4cchus said, I'll be taking over for the DMing. Either later today or tomorrow, I'll have everything in order to continue Lost Mithril. See you soon!

thegreyman

First Post
So, to get this adventure back on track....

Krit, Cesurius, and Elise all stand over the body of unconscious kobold tied up the night before, as Gilanthus bends over the creature about to pour a potion down it's throat.

The sun is just beginning to peek over the eastern hills on this track leading up into the mountains.

[sblock=Sirhahn] You will need to use the full potion on the kobold in order for it to work.[/sblock]

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise looks up, Potion are wonderfull things but my old teachers always said they we're all or nothin per dose. Sipping was only usefull for determining type of potion. If we're going to revive him, it have to be the whole thing. Elise sounds a bit uncomfortable.

Sirhahn

First Post
Hearing the concerns of others, Gilathus stoppers his potion and waits to see if the goblin will come to naturally. "Ok, lets just take a look around as Ces suggests."

OOC: Good to have you here thegreyman!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads