• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Vault of Tsazthar Rho - Organization/OOC Thread

omrob

First Post
Im way down

with any extensions or deep shugga
im online at work all the frickin time so hellz yeah

I think my email is in the contact are, feel free to AOLIM or Private message me anything you want

Sebastian O

First Post
Well, it doesn't seem that anyone is opposed to expanding the campaign, so I agree with the four of you who have responded...let's go for it!

To that end...

I have added a map and key for the burg of Hadler's Gap at the end of the first IC post. Please hop on over there and check that out for a nice, expanded look at the town. Note again, this information will contradict some of the earlier description of the town, so I'll need everybody to just buy into the retcon, if you will. I don't feel like taking the time to go back and revise the earlier posts, so if something in the map or in subsequent description is different, please just go with the newer info.

Also, Mark Chance, I sent you an e-mail. Did you receive it? This is the only such e-mail I have sent out to this point, so if anyone else is looking for such, don't...at least not yet. I'll accompany any such e-mails with a head's-up here in the OOC, so you'll know to look for it.

That's it for now...since no one seems to have much else to say at the inn, I'm going to advance the scene. New post IC up shortly. :)

-Sebastian

Jemal

Adventurer
I'd be good with that.
And sorry for not posting, I posted an absent thread a while ago, Just got back to regular computer access today. Will post soon.

Sebastian O

First Post
Jemal said:
I'd be good with that.
And sorry for not posting, I posted an absent thread a while ago, Just got back to regular computer access today. Will post soon.
It's no prob, Jemal. I saw your absent thread, so I wasn't worried about ya! :)

Remove ads