LotFP in financial dire straights?

darjr

I crit!
Eh. I loath ragi. But note that Palladium is still around. They could exist for a while too. And have “Dire Emergencies” everyone once in a while. I didn’t know that Tenkar and Rients were in bed with ragi. Though I haven’t been to tenkars site for a while.

Note: Someone said (below) that Tenkar is a vocal critic of ragi’s. So that’s good.

Last edited:

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Just to be clear... Morrus is in the UK. The servers EN World runs on are elsewhere...

Unless Morrus finally got that cranial web server upgrade. If so, all bets are off.
Would that mean that Morrus is our...Keanu Reeves?

hqdefault.jpg

BigJackBrass

Explorer
To be fair, the delay is because of the fact that OSE is based in the UK, and COVID screwed up a giant shipment to the US distributor (Exalted Funeral).
Old School Essentials publisher Necrotic Gnome is based in Berlin, not in the UK. Still affected by the shutdowns however (an order I placed with them apparently left the warehouse just hours before they halted all shipping).

I have yet to see any of he OSE products stateside, but I am certainly looking forward to it. Gavin Norman's Wormskin zine is most excellent and available through DriveThruRPG in print no less.

Well, their shipping warehouse is in the UK at least. Either way, US orders have been on a looooong wait. It'll be worth it though!

Remove ads