LotFP in financial dire straights?

What is OSE?
Old School Essentials, a B/X clone.

One of the top Kickstarter RPGs last year 160000 euro

B/X being a version of DnD, Basic and Expert, by Moldvay and Cook, you probably know that tho!

cmad1977

Hero
I played a game in the system and enjoyed the game. However, I’m certain that my enjoyment had more to do with the GM than the system. While I like the ‘less is more’ approach some, I didn’t find the system particularly interesting or innovative.
Thematically the game was a little more... Renaissance Planescape and less... whatever LoTFP is.

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
Judging from the weapon lists, and art styles, it is 17th century Pre-Enlightenment Europe, such as 30 Years War - English Civil War period.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist

Sacrosanct

Legend
Simple rules for those who...ahem...need simple rules. :cool:

Can we stop with the passive aggressive insults on gamers who prefer different styles of game rules than you do? If you're not an OSR fan, it's threadjacking to come into a thread about an OSR game ignorant of what it's about, and instead of learning, just taking shots at everyone who plays the game.

Pretty sure it wouldn't be cool for me to make comments about your favorite game like "You need a game with complex rules for everything because you....ahem....can't figure out what to do unless you have a rule for everything."

Can we stop with the passive aggressive insults on gamers who prefer different styles of game rules than you do? If you're not an OSR fan, it's threadjacking to come into a thread about an OSR game ignorant of what it's about, and instead of learning, just taking shots at everyone who plays the game.

Pretty sure it wouldn't be cool for me to make comments about your favorite game like "You need a game with complex rules for everything because you....ahem....can't figure out what to do unless you have a rule for everything."

Well, I thought the smiley was an indicator of the fact it was just humor, but I have always been too subtle. So I will explain it carefully: it was humor.

I don't use complex rules, but if I did, anyone else's opinion would not matter in the least.

This is just a handful of hobbyists chatting, not a conference on world peace.

Remove ads