Low-level campaign needs players and DM...

InShambles

First Post
I would be interested in a low-level D&D 3.0e noob friendly game. I haven't played on the msg board before. I got into a game last Christmas but had to bow out early due to time constraints. I should be alright with time now.

UrsaMajor

First Post
Well, for what it is worth, if you can bring some experience with you, I have no prob with you being in the game, not that my consent is in any way needed, especially since I'm not technically in the game yet..:)

Ursa

assassination

First Post
well if you guys want i have a campain that i can dust off. it's for 4-6th level characters placed in feruin. the last time i tried it, it died, so if you want i have something ready if you want me to DM. it's up to you guys ill play or i can DM

UrsaMajor

First Post
I think Komodo has volunteered for the initial game, but once I get the mechanics down cold, I'll volunteer in advance for a higher level game. Just don't want to embarrass myself with a thousand more questions than I am going to have after I start making the lvl one out..:)

Ursa

Mr. President

First Post
Well, after Komod and I have discussed this (he'll start DM and probably give others a chance later [I hate DMing]), we'll decide how many characters and the setting (probably homebrew.) I'm glad everyone is so enthusiastic about this. I wasn't expecting fabulous results.

Rathan

First Post
I've been looking for a low lvl campian for a while now... I'm pretty intreasted.... how we creating characters? or has this not been discussed yet??

Mr. President

First Post
Keep in mind that if the original DM doesn't work out, we can get a new one. So, no worries.
Anyone have any good starter (level one) campaigns?

The setting is definitely 3/3.5 Ed D&D

Last edited:

Remove ads