Low-level campaign needs players and DM...

assassination

First Post
i got a cuple campains in my works.
1) four 4th level characters
2) four 5th level charcters
3) four 6th level characters

any of which i can modify for more or lest people. also i have a hight level campain not listed(epic).

i could desize a 1-3 level campain, using the map in the PHB or DMG i can't remember which one.

rilly its up to your guys. but i don't have the 3.5 edition nor do i want it. i just don't like what they did with some of the stuff in there.

Last edited:

Seonaid

Explorer
I'm up for any of those, but I don't have the epic stuff, so I'd either need help with that, or I'd have to bow out.

InShambles

First Post
I'd prefer 3.0. I could play 3.5 but only until the SRD is updated and conversion guide is out. I have no plans on buy the new books. Epic would be a bit overwhelming. I haven't played a game IRL in over a year. Msg board games are new to me.

Rathan

First Post
I'd like to see a third lvl game myself.. I've wanted to play a wizard for a while now and in epic games it get too over my head.. heh....

UrsaMajor

First Post
I could try one of the higher level ones, maybe the 4th, but I will apologize in advance if there are alot of errors. Homebrew, Greyhawk, or Faerun is cool with me.

I just finished reading the 1K Orcs, and now am bummed that I have to wait until next year to get the next paperback of the series. Although, I know for a fact now that I really really want to play a dwarf in my first game.

Ursa

Mr. President

First Post
Ok, so Komodo will DM and I will help when I get on sometimes. (Only with battles and the like, I don't know the plan. I will still have a character.)

assassination said:
i got a cuple campains in my works.
1) four 4th level characters
2) four 5th level charcters
3) four 6th level characters

any of which i can modify for more or lest people. also i have a hight level campain not listed(epic).

i could desize a 1-3 level campain, using the map in the PHB or DMG i can't remember which one.

rilly its up to your guys. but i don't have the 3.5 edition nor do i want it. i just don't like what they did with some of the stuff in there.

Sounds good. Is everyone ok with a level one campaign that progresses?
(I don't like 3.5 either.)

Rathan

First Post
3.0 lvl 1 is fine by me... I think I'll start to make my wizard now..... on second thought I'll wait till I know how we're doing scores and the like...

Remove ads