[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

AxeM

First Post
The Duke stifles a belch and speaks: "Might as well let the varmint go, whatever is in that house will be enough trouble without this louse underfoot as well."

The Duke will then unstrap his Meteor Hammer from his belt and hold it in fortress mode.

Last edited:

Gerald007

First Post
Syl follows behind the remainder of the group, having a bit more trouble than expected while his nose was assaulted by the awful smells coming from the area.

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena ignores Borric's comment shaking her head with an obvious smile and says to herself, "Too easy..."

Heading within and starting down the stairs of the ruined home the gnomish woman is able to catch sight of something and holds up a free hand and in a whispers back, "Small creatures within the water amongst the bodies. At least half dozen but likely more."

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Seeing things." Swayze says, moving his finger around in a circle beside his head in the crazy gesture and nodding at Zelena. His guilt is written across his face as he strains against Borrics grip. "S' probably just the bits of bodies underwater. Cause they're mutilated and such. If it ain't her imagination, besides ye can't trust gnomes! Let me go ye basterd child of bear and monkey! I ain't goin' down there!"

Gerald007

First Post
"Swayze, for you own good, you should tell us what is down there. If not, I'd think Borric would do his best to throw you in the water, just to see whther the gnome is crazy or not."

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Swayze pauses and eyes Borric appraisingly, he swallows, "Look there might, might, be squid goblin things down there. They might eat people, so I ain't goin' down there. I didn't tell you there weren't any squid goblins! Let me go!"

toasterferret

Explorer
"Careful Zelena. I have no doubt that whatever is down there knows of our presence by now, with all the shouting..."

Falkner swings his shield from his back, and slowly draws his sword, looking back and forth between Zelena and Borric

"What is our next course of action friends?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric forces Swayze to sit down on the stairs, "Listen Boyo, just sit right here and don't go anywhere. The man with the rapier knows these neighborhoods and if we have to come looking for you it won't be pleasant."

"Syl, have your scorpion watch him. He can bite him if he runs away."

Turning back to the beggar, "Boyo, the poison in that stinger will mean a slow painful death, so you best be just staying put, eh?
"

Then he grips his guisarme with two hands and heads further down the stairs and pokes at the water.

[sblock=Skill Checks]Perception (1d20+2=12)
If needed while I am in bed: Initiative (1d20+4=18)[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 20 (18 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 13 Current: 13
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Guisarme[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Your still goin' down?" The beggar asks incredulously, "Try te throw yer weapons onte the staircase when ye die, de ye just want te leave yer purses with me for safe keepin'?" Offering the group an ingratiating grin, even as he eyes up the scorpion.

Gerald007

First Post
"That is a good idea, Borric. Waltor hasn't had dinner yet, so he'd be happy to take a snack out of old Swayze over there if necessary. So, Swayze, be a dear, and just give us a couple moments to deal wtih this squid, then we'll talk cactus."

Remove ads