• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric shifts the guisarme to his left hand only and draws out on of his chakrams, "By Callisto, those things are fuuugly! Let me know if you want me to advance into the water."

He sends the sharpened discus slashing at the left-most creature, returning the guisarme back to his two-handed grip.

[sblock=Actions]Free Action: Draw Chakram
Standard Action: Ranged attack on #4: 1d20+3=19, 1d8+3=11
Free Action: Grip Guisarme with two hands again[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 20 (18 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 13 Current: 13
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Guisarme[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Borric's chakkram whistles through the air and carves a furough through the ugly aquatic creatures head exposingy glistening grey brain matter and sending it back beneath the waters, only to bob up a second later.

OOC: Fury is up!
Followed by Sylvain.

FloodedBasementc.jpg

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury will slip past the Duke and splash his way into the room. He has his rapier in hand and is ready if any of the creatures make an appearace.

[sblock=OOC]Move: to A5
Standard: Ready action: attack any squid creature that enters his threatened area. Not sure if I have to be more specific than that.

FYI, several of us had already rollled initiative when you asked for it earlier. I'll gladly take your higher roll but just thought you should know.

Second, Perrin, several times (in this game and in Buyer's Remorse) you've noted drawing a weapon as a free action. Drawing a weapon is a move action or is considered a free action when combined with a move action.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Borric has Quick Draw Feat, so that is Free Actions. ;) He has fast hands and why he carries as many weapons as he does.

Edit: BTW, left-most was Borric's left meaning #4 as stated in the spoiler block.

Gerald007

First Post
Not being able see the creatures that well led Syl to proceed with caution. "Do you think we can draw them to us? I'm not excited to attempt to head into the water to deal with these creatures. Zelena, do you think you could create another image that migth lure those things our way, like a tasty fish?"

OOC: Syl will not take an action this round other than discussing strategy.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=perrinmiller and GlassEye]4 is not an option as Borric can't see it and there's a wall in the way. How about Fury moves down and attacks baddy 1 which he can do from A5, and Borric chakkrams 2? Fury acts before Borric afterall.[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
"I will work on something." she answers Syl as she continues to maintain the illusion.

((Knowledge (dungeoneering) 1d20+2=10 ))

[sblock=Webpage/Image]
I have mentioned it a few times... Zelena's Webpage I did it before Zelena was on the wikki. I like the website better...But hey, its my work. There is an image of Zelena there as well...

or use
zelena_andu.jpg
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury stabs at the squid-like goblin facing him.

[sblock=OOC]Perrin, ah, I see. That feat never even crossed my mind. Thanks for indulging me.

AF, certainly I will take the option that allows me an attack. Thanks for the suggestion and allowing us to alter actions.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads