[LPF] Coils of Flame

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
:) :D :) :D ! Heinrich notices Elliamin pick up the tube, then after his face changes expression a half dozen times then put it down. When no one else picks it up, Heinrich picks it up and peruses it.
OOC: I am now feeling bummed. I was just getting back into a new internet groove, then BANG! the game is over. :sad:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
GM: OK, perrinmiller's gone over the numbers, made a few corrections, and we've come to an accord. The final numbers are now listed in the first post of the thread. The box you should attend to is that first 'Code' box. It lists final XP totals for all players, and the final total gold pieces gained in this adventure.

These numbers look just a little different than the Tracking Sheet, the final version of which is attached. For some reason the total treasure there came up 200 GP more than the encounter treasure plus time based gold for each character add up to. Rather than quibble over 200 GP, I added 40 GP to each character's TBG to make the sums zero.

I suspect the culprit is that first level up, where I had to add 50 XP to a character to force the sheet to track everything. I'll be working on that bug to try to resolve it, but in the meantime wanted to get this wrapped.

Just need PMs blessing and we'll call it done for good.

jackslate45

First Post
When Anaerion notices that Pari is excitingly asking questions about what happened, he tries to interrupt and says "I am sorry, Master Pari, but I must make haste. My mentor has already called me to speak to her, and I do not wish her to wait longer than necessary. As she also asked Drev, Elenka, and Arianna as well, I need to show them the way. I am sure Heinrich and and the others will be able to fill you in. Again, I am most sorry."

Turning back to Arianna, Anaerion says "My patron knows a great many things. I am sure she probably found out about you during my travels here, but that is only a guess. She has improved upon my understanding of magic greatly. But, as we are on a tight schedule, I believe most explanations can wait until you meet her. Now then, Master Pari, an honor again to work with you. Hopefully I will be able to in the future. If myself, Arianna, Drev, and Elenka can get paid now, we will be on our way. "

Looking at Drev and Elenka "I am assuming that you also wish to come along?"

Once everyone has confirmed their acceptance to travel, Anaerion will gather them around him, and instruct all 3 of them to place a hand on his shoulder. Anaerion says "Venza, Mystic Pearl" and teleports away, the 3 in tow.

[sblock=OOC]
Anaerion is more scared of being late then not getting paid, so he will try to hurry up the payment so the 4 of them can be on their way. I'll get a post up in the linked thread of actually getting there so SK and GE can react after wards.
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka and Drevezh'korol, summoner and wood man

Elenka isn't sure what the big hurry is with Anaerion, after all a few moments of business and the entire group could travel back together.

"Our business with Master Kalikasan seems to be concluded. Perhaps we can all travel back together? Unless, of course, Heinrich or Ellamin wishes to travel back to his home."

She smiles mischievously at Heinrich but moves over to Anaerion so that the wizard can perform whatever magics he needs to to return them to Venza.

[sblock=OOC/Actions]
The 'Current XP' column still seems to be incorrect. Perhaps it wasn't updated after the last encounter?
[/sblock]

• • • Elenka Danyllova • • •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 8
Initiative: +2 Perception: +10

AC: 16 (12 touch; 14 flat-footed)
HP: 66 Current: 54
CMB: +7 CMD: 19 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +8

In Hand: terbutje
Conditions:
Spells:
  • 1st level: 0/5 remaining.
  • 2nd level: 0/5 remaining.
  • 3rd level: 0/3 remaining.
Special:
Summon Monster 4 7/7
Bond Senses 8/8 rounds remaining
Maker's Call (Transposition) 0/1 remaining
Rod of Extend: 2/3 remaining (3rd lv. or lower)

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +2 Perception: +9; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 20 (12 touch; 18 flat-footed) See below
HP: 56 See below
CMB: +13 CMD: 25 Fort: +6 Ref: +4 Will: +5 (+9 vs. enchantment)

In Hand: slam (x2) +15 (2d6+8 +1d6 acid +1d6 fire)
Conditions:Extended Greater Magic Fang (+1/+1; 14/14 hours); Ablative Barrier (+2 AC, 22/40 pts., 8/8 hours), Shield (8/8 minutes), Evolution Surge (8/8 minutes), Unfetter (80/80 minutes)
Wearing: longarm bracers 1/3 remaining

Large Stats
Evolution Surge (Large): +8 STR, +4 CON, +2 Natural Armor, -2 DEX, -1 AC &
attack rolls, +1 CMB & CMD, -2 Fly, -4 Stealth, 10 ft. reach, STR evolution
costs double

Major Modifications:
STR: 30 +10 [32 +11 w/ belt]
DEX: 13 AC: 20, 10 touch, 19 flat-footed Current AC: 27, 11 T, 25 FF (Abl. Barrier +Shield +Haste)
CON: 17 HP: 68 Current HP: 25 [10 NL]

Attacks: Slam (x2) +17 (2d8+11); PA +15 (2d8+15) (+1/+0 haste, +1/+1 GMF)
15 ft. reach[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=What?!]Um, er, I don't see anything wrong with the XP totals . . . nope, nothing wrong at all . . . they were right all along! You were just seein' things . . . yeah, that's th' ticket . . . hallucinations . . . :)

(Fixed now).[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
"If you have need to make haste, I will gladly tell the story to our good host. It has been some time since I have been in these parts of E'n, and I may tarry a bit to gather the latest news. Perhaps I shall see you all again in Venza and we can go on other grand adventures together." He eagerly starts the tale as the others prepare to leave, and it's clear that his fellow gnome's quest for information shall not be an unsuccessful ones as Ellamin shows off not just his impressive story telling acumen, but a remarkable ability to remember a great many details of the experience.

[sblock=treasure]Ellamin will take the wand of Summon Monster, the potion, and accept the rest of his payment in gold.[/sblock]

Remove ads