• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: If any of you bothered to RP with Tyrien, you could get healed with her CLW spells rather than waste treasure. So far no one has even introduced themselves to the stranger nor answered her questions. ;)

Satin Knights

First Post
Reaching into his backpack, "Um, here's some food." as he pulls out some black cloth bandages for himself this time. [sblock=ooc]IC: Kalgor's a little more interested in dealing with his bloody wounds that chatting at the moment. OOC: Since you haven't rested since you leveled, I don't think you have access to your new spells yet. It looks like Anaerion's net connection dropped out on him mid thought. And Iosef always seems to be quiet.:p[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Looking at the leveling rules & considering she has Bard spells, she is good to go as soon as she is approved for level 2. And she offered to help with Kalgor's bloody problem. {pun intended ;) }

It's a shame Iosef hasn't changed since his days with Borric. How sad for you guys with only two interacting.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Whispering, "Well, am I going to get that help, or are you going to keep chattering and draw every other dangerous creature in here right to us?"

The cat whispers back, "She wants you name."

"I didn't bother asking her name before saving her scrawny little butt."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien accepts the offered food and speaks softly in between mouthfuls, "I didn't know your cat speaks. Do you think there are more creatures around? Must be lots of them, eh?"

"What's your name Sir Puss?" She is looking at the talking cat.

Not offended by her butt being called scrawny, she remarks softly to the Aasimar, "Well you thought I was Dimira. But, I am not. I thank you nonetheless, however. Let me see what I can do about that wound of yours..."

This being her first time trying such a thing, she is not sure what to expect.

"Humph, not very good. How's that? I can do it again, but that will be all for the day. I am more of an archer, this spell business is more of a hobby, really."

CLW (1d8+1=4)

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +6
Perception:
+3 (low-light vision)
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +3 CMD: 17(13ff) Fort: +2 Reflex: +4 Will: +0
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep

Current Weapon in Hand: MWK Comp Longbow
Current Conditions in Effect: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot

Chakrams: 3/3 Remaining[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: Iosef's been distracted, sorry...

"Greetings, Tyrien. I am Iosef Tellus - paladin. I believe my lord has blessed me with more healing energies. Dose anyone require aid?"

Satin Knights

First Post
"Well, I am still quite bruised, bloody and weak here. I can't even tell if these two potions labeled healing are what the say they are." [sblock=ooc]Still down 9 HP, 3 non-lethal, and 5 STR damage. My attempt at identifying the potions failed for both.
I assume the GM wants us to say we are bloody or scratched instead of giving out exact numbers in character.[/sblock]"Grrragnor is my name. Kalgor don't like giving out his name on account of the bounty hun..." as a handbo sails over his head. The cat ducks and slinks into a corner.

Remove ads