• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Combat Resolved

Kalgor, Tyrien and Anaerion pummel the downed skeletons to keep them in their rightful place until Iosef makes his rounds, Laying Hands on each in turn and sending them to their (truly) eternal rest.

OOC: Combat's over!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien takes pleasure is bashing the skeleton's skulls around, almost like a game while she waits for the paladin to send them on their final rest.

Then she puts the morningstar away, leaving her longbow in hand.

Taking in her rescuers, Tyrien peppers them with questions asking, "So who are you you fellas? I don't recognize you from Haatse. Where is Dimira? Is she in trouble?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +6
Perception:
+3 (low-light vision)
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +3 CMD: 17(13ff) Fort: +2 Reflex: +4 Will: +0
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep

Current Weapon in Hand: MWK Comp Longbow
Current Conditions in Effect: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot

Chakrams: 3/3 Remaining[/sblock]___________________________________________

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

jackslate45

First Post
"We are not from Haaste, correct. We were hired in Venza to find out what happened to the search party who came before us. We found one surivior who was quite shocked, and...convinced him to go home." Anaerion said, glaring at Kalgor. "However, we know very little as to what happened before. Where you part of the original group of adventurers who came here?"

Satin Knights

First Post
"Yeah, I sent him home. He got scared when the skeletons captured his sister Dimira, and locked himself in a closet for three days instead of trying to rescue her. I kicked that whiny coward out, and we started searching for Dimira. That is when we found you."

"Where are those healing potions we found earlier with Roldare? I quite bloody here, and this is my own blood."[sblock=ooc]Just under half my hitpoints.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Tyrien keeps chattering away, "Venza, huh? I have never been there. What's it like?"

"I was with the others, yes. Good riddance on Dimira's brother. I did not care much for him. He was always trying to pinch my butt, thinking he could get away with harassing me since I am sort of adopted by the ranger Palarna Lastrid and not originally from Haatse."

"But, as you can see, it is only me here with these skeletons. I fled into this room and... darn if I remember... Well, I must have tripped a trap or something, I only woke up when you opened the door. I guess the walking bones thought I was dead."

"Say, I am hungry. Did you guys bring some food with you? I haven't eaten in... well, forever I guess. Being dead certainly works up an appetite."

Perception:
+3 (low-light vision)
+2 Will vs. Enchantments

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=Tyrien Level-up]Yesterday when combat ended, that 300XP put Tyrien to 2nd level. With DMC spent she was at 1050. Add in 300+196(28days x 7) = 1546XP.

I am going to commence leveling her up.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer

OOC: Level-up awaiting approval.
Tyrien doesn't stop chattering and replies to the wounded Aasimar, "If you give me a moment, I might have something that will heal those wounds."

All this time she has been looking around the chamber carefully.

OOC: Search the chamber rolling Perception (+7) on each area until beating DC22.
Perception:
+3 (low-light vision)
+2 Will vs. Enchantments

LieraAvatar2.jpg
Tyrien e'Adrianne

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor remembers he handed the potions to Anaerion for validation. He gets them back from him, and does a little validation of his own. "Great, these say 'Healing', but I can't tell for sure. Can I get a little help before poisoning myself?"
[sblock=ooc]Cast Detect Magic and use Spellcraft to identify failed twice! Assuming 2 cure light wounds potions is what Roldare had.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads