• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Expansion

VVilhem

First Post
OOC: Dude, I rolled a 16! Sun, do you mean the attack deals no dmg or Megan missed? I seriously need to get into flanking position to use sneak attack.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Veniarus moves into a position where he can fire at the skeleton with his crossbow, and attempts to take careful aim. Knowing he risks hurting his friends if he isn't careful he aims a little high so as to avoid hitting them, and fires.

Kalius in the mean time moves closer as well, making sure to stay out of range of the Antimagic field.

OOC: Going to take the -4 penalties to my attack roll in an attempt to hit the creature with a ranged attack.

Going to move Veniarus to position H-26. And I would like Kalius to move to the nearest free space that he can move to that is outside of the antimagic field.

Also included in the map, I don't suppose you can include the outline of the anitmagic field? Or would that be asking too much?

[sblock=Veniarus Mini Stats] Veniarus Tollar (DalkonCledwin)
Initiative: +2
Armor Class: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
Hit Points: 16 // Current: 16
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +1 Ref: +2 Will: +3

Current Weapon: Light Crossbow, Loaded, +3 (1d8)
Secondary Weapon: Morning Star, +1 (1d8)

Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
Spells Per Day: Infinite Cantrips Remaining; 2/3 First Level Remaining
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Guidance, Message, Resistance
First Level Spells: Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Mage Armor, Grease[/sblock][sblock=Kalius Mini Stats]Kalius (Eidolon)
Armor Class: 16 (14 Flat-Footed, 12 Touch)
Mage Armor Class: 20 (12 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
Hit Points: 20 // Current: 20
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +0

Current Weapon: Lucerne Hammer, +5 (1d12+4), 10 ft reach, Brace
Secondary Attack: Bite +0 (1d6+1)[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
You literally have the skeleton backed into a corner as you swarm it. It plans on going down fighting though as it lands a solid jab on Audra with it's spear.

[sblock=map and combat information]
Hallwayround3.jpg

Ariel 30/30 hp
Audra 9/20 hp
Kalius 20/20 hp
Megan 38/38 hp
Saktouk 21/21 hp
Veniarus 16/16 hp

Skeletal Champion (AC: 24; Touch: 11) 25 damage+[/sblock]

OOC: Just realized I initially added his touch AC wrong, so Megan's holy water from the previous round did hit (go ahead and roll damage). My apologies. The party is up.

Last edited:

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
OOC: Since that single attack did more than half her HP damage, do I need to make a roll for that?

OOC: UPDATE: Never mind. Answered my own question. When I remember I'm at home I have the pdf right here. Minimum damage 50 points. Got it. :) Will post for her manana.

Last edited:

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Veniarus moves so that he can see the skeleton and takes aim with his Crossbow. He knows it is unlikely that he will be able to hit the creature but if he can just get lucky then he might have a small chance of doing some damage to the creature. Veniarus pulls back the trigger of the bow and fires.

Meanwhile Kalius says to Ariel "Hey mind if I have some of that Holy Water? All Master Veniarus and I have is Alchemist's Fire." As he comes up next to the Warrior Priestess. He hopes that between the two of them they can cause serious damage to the Undead creature.

OOC: Move Kalius to H-27, and Veniarus to H-28

[sblock=Veniarus Mini Stats] Veniarus Tollar (DalkonCledwin)
Armor Class: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
Hit Points: 16 // Current: 16
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +1 Ref: +2 Will: +3

Current Weapon: Light Crossbow, Loaded, +3 (1d8)
Secondary Weapon: Morning Star, +1 (1d8)

Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
Spells Per Day: Infinite Cantrips Remaining; 2/3 First Level Remaining
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Guidance, Message, Resistance
First Level Spells: Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Mage Armor, Grease[/sblock][sblock=Kalius Mini Stats]Kalius (Eidolon)
Armor Class: 16 (14 Flat-Footed, 12 Touch)
Mage Armor Class: 20 (12 Touch, 18 Flat-Footed)
Hit Points: 20 // Current: 20
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +0

Current Weapon: Lucerne Hammer, +5 (1d12+4), 10 ft reach, Brace
Secondary Attack: Bite +0 (1d6+1)[/sblock]

VVilhem

First Post
Mace and dog slicer in hang, Megan takes a step toward the door (K29) and proceeds do her best to hurt the undead guardian.
OOC: Sun, how come the mace didn't do any dmg from before? It does bludgeoning dmg. I also, I am not sure if any of these atks hit.[/occ]

Last edited:

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
OOC: I might have a better chance of being useful here if I drop back and lob stuff. In melee against that kind of AC I can only hit on a Crit. Someone wants to hand me a bottle of HW I can lob it in there.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric

Ariel keeps her cover at the corner.

The warmaiden replies, "No time to hand you a flask, I am busy throwing them."

Drawing out another flask, she throws it at the skeleton and it breaks on the platemail to burn the skeleton's bones underneath.

[sblock=Actions]Free Action: Switch morningstar to right hand
Move Action: Draw flak of holy water
Standard Action: Ranged touch attack; Holy Water (1d20+2=12, 2d4+1=6) - Includes penalty for melee with Megan
Free Action: Switch morningstar to right hand.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 22 (20 without shield, 18 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 30 Current: 30
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +6 Reflex: +4 Will: +8 (+10 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity
Conditions if Effect: Point Blank Shot

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & morningstar
Javelins: 5/5 Remaining

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
1st Level 3/5 (Shield of Faith, Doom, Bless, Divine Favor, Burning Hands)
2nd Level 4/4 (Aid, Lessor Restoration, Bull's Strength, Barkskin) [/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

Remove ads