[LPF] Greener is the Grass

Systole

First Post
"Somewhere around here, boss!"

Sylla shouts a word in some guttural tongue and a cloak of speed descends on the party, as well as Vincenzo's horse.

[sblock=OOC]Boots seems to be missing but he should be a little ahead of Sylla and enlarged.

Sylla will cast haste on everything but her horse. She will not move this round to prevent spell failure. Given that she's an archer, getting herself into melee is less necessary.

Waiting on Boots' action until I know where he is.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]U23-V24. I knew Boots was enlarged so I deleted the normal sized token and then neglected to replace with the resized version when I got distracted with something else. Sorry.[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Boots takes off running past the unseen bandit. Rounding the hillside, he moves into the center of the camp.

[sblock]Boots to N7-O8. He has the best AC, so he might as well be the biggest target.[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]The creek is difficult terrain (another thing I forgot, apparently). With haste and Boots' normally heightened speed he could still easily reach that spot. Feel free to edit as you see fit, though.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
[sblock=OOC] With Haste Maui can now move 80ft as a single move, so 160 ft for a charge.

Can I have him charge the bandit he sees in the tree, reaching him either with a jump or straight using his climb speed in Jaguar form? If a jump is required, what is the DC? Also, with his Pounce ability, if he does reach the bandit, am I understanding correctly that Maui can full attack?

Once I know that I'll have Maui act. :)

[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
If an attack is possible as a jaguar has a climb speed Maui will do the following:

The jaguar rushes past Sylla's horse at unnatural speed, the cheetah following close behind. The jaguar ascends into the branches to bite at the archer he has spotted. The cheetah waits below, tail twitching in anticipation.

[sblock=Actions 1] Maui/Jaguar: Move 70 ft, climbing up tree to bite bandit.
Taniwha: Move 80 ft stopping at base of tree to ready a bite attack in case the bandit freaks and jumps down. (W15) [/sblock]

If not:

With a growl as though reaching some silent agreement, the two cats pad forward, their eyes fixed on the tree where the bandit hides. The muscles of the jaguar continue to ripple, growing larger and more marked beneath the dark spotted fur.

[sblock=Actions 2]
Maui/Jaguar and Taniwha move to V and W 24
Maui casts Bull's Strength on himself
[/sblock]

[sblock=Lvl 5 Stats]
[http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Maui_(jbear1979) Maui]
Initiative: +2
AC: 19
HP: 47 Current: 45
CMB: +7 CMD: 19 Fort: +5 Reflex: +4 Will: +6

Conditions: Magic Fang +1 atk and dmg with Bite (Enhancement 1 minute); Wild Shape (Jaguar) 4 hours; Barkskin +2 Natural Armour (50 mins)

In Hand:
Scimitar +1: +8; 1d6+5 (Crit 18-20:x2)
and Heavy Shield

Spells: Orisons: Detect Magic, Guidance, Know Direction, Detect Poison
1st: Obscuring Mist; CLW: USED; Entangle 1/2 USED
2nd: Bull's Strength 1/2 USED, Bark Skin: USED,
3rd:
Wild Shape: 0/1 uses left per day: 4 hours left
[sblock=Jaguar Shape]
Medium animal; Senses: low-light vision, scent;
AC 14 (16), touch 14 (16), flat-footed 12 (14)
Speed 40 ft., climb 20 ft., swim 20 ft.
Melee:Bite +8; 1d8+5 (+Grab) 2 Claws: +8; 1d4 +5 dmg
Special Attacks: Pounce: Full atk on Charge
Rake: 2 extra Claw atks vs Grabbed Target[/sblock]

Wand of CLW Uses: 14/16
Wand of Magic Fang: 47/50
Wand of Speak with Animals: 48/50
Potions: CLW 2/2
Flasks: Holy Water 2/2
Sling Bullets: 19/20

Taniwha
Initiative: +7