[LPF] Guard Duty

itsgottabeodin

First Post
Another knock comes at the door, shortly followed by another young woman. Sana hesitates in the doorway as she watches an arrow fly across the confined space towards one of the uniformed men... what a shot! ...but seeing the lack of concern on the other officer's face, Sana steps through and quietly closes the door behind her. Sana waits patiently until the officer is finished with Thiera, "Sana Sahar, responding to your notice, Sir. Are you requiring a demonstration?" Sana pulls out her dagger, but even having seen the bowshot, she still sounds unsure.

[sblock=mini-stats]
PZO9534-Ganyavesha.jpg

Sana Sahar
Darkvision 60', Perception +5
HP
10/10, Init +4, Move 30'
AC
17 Touch 14, FF 13
Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2
Resist Cold/Electricity/Fire 5

Dagger
+4, 1d4
Acid Splash +4, 1d3
Shortbow +4, 1d6 (20c, 20b)

Arcane Pool 4/4
Cantrips (DC 13) Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation
1st Lvl (DC14) Color Spray, Grease[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhydius

First Post
The door opens, as yet again another fresh faced applicant walks in. The young man notices the drawn weapons and the smile on his face disappears. He stands in the doorway for a moment then asks "Is everything alright in here?" as he reaches for the rapier on his hip.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Rhydius-face.jpg

Rhydius VanDarver
Initiative: +6
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 11/11
Move: 30'
CMB: +3 CMD: 17
Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Weapon in Hand: Rapier

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d4+2
Rapier: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d6+2
Shortbow: Attack: +05(+6*) Damage: 1d6+1*
Normal Arrows (20)
*Point Blank Shot within 30'

Ranger’s Focus: +2 to attack and damage on declared target. Remaining:1/1 per day[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
The older man chuckles quietly as the late comers enter. "Indeed. Everything is fine. Lt. Oris trains with the trainees and live weapons practice all the time. He's more than capable of handling a little bruise. But let's get back to business, shall we? If the young lady with a dagger would show us her capability, than the young man can do the same." He once more takes his seat as Lt. Oris steps into the middle of the room in a defensive posture with his scimitar.

Rhydius

First Post
The young man visibly relaxes, his smile returning. "Oh, I see. I suppose I'll just stand over here then," he says as he leans against the wall nearby the door his hand still on the hilt of his rapier.

itsgottabeodin

First Post
Sana greets the newcomer with a half-smile, and then turns back to the officer. She nods at the instructions, bringing her dagger up and chanting a few words over the weapon, causing it to glow slightly. Sana then advances without a sound, her Abaya and hair flowing around her as she twirls in to strike.

[sblock=mini-stats]
PZO9534-Ganyavesha.jpg

Sana Sahar
HP
10/10, Init +4, Move 30'
AC
17 Touch 14, FF 13
Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2

Dagger
+4, 1d4
Acid Splash +4, 1d3

Arcane Pool 4/4

Last edited:

mazzoli

First Post
Thiera sticks around to see the trials of her potential comrades. She nods with approval at her fellow tiefling's magical enhancement but shakes her head when she sees the somewhat sloppy attack, though without too much disapproval as she knows all too well that things don't always go as planned in combat. While waiting for the word from her employers she looks expectantly and, perhaps, a bit too intently toward the young man who has yet to put on a show.

sunshadow21

Explorer
The officer watches quietly as Sana seems hesitant to carry the attack through all the way. "The strike was a bit weak, but that is to be expected after the last shot. Still, good form, and the magic bit is more than the pirate goons will have. Report at sunset, and you will get further instructions then. Now, young lad, it is your turn, but perhaps a name first."

itsgottabeodin

First Post
Sana nods and offers a brief, "Thank you, sir," before moving back to give Rhydius more room to work. She offers a nod to Tasanto, and wry smile to Thiera as she stops next to the woman to watch. "Good shot, by the way." She sticks out a hand, "I'm Sana... it looks like we'll be working together."

[sblock=mini-stats]
PZO9534-Ganyavesha.jpg

Sana Sahar
HP
10/10, Init +4, Move 30'
AC
17 Touch 14, FF 13
Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2

Dagger
+4, 1d4
Acid Splash +4, 1d3

Arcane Pool 4/4

Rhydius

First Post
The man steps forward removing his pack and leaving it in the place he previously occupied. "Call me Rhydius," he says nodding to Orris as he draws his rapier and lunges at the lieutenant.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Rhydius-face.jpg

Rhydius VanDarver
Initiative: +6
AC: 17 (13 Flat-footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 11/11
Move: 30'
CMB: +3 CMD: 17
Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Weapon in Hand: Rapier

Weapons:
Dagger: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d4+2
Rapier: Attack: +05 Damage: 1d6+2
Shortbow: Attack: +05(+6*) Damage: 1d6+1*
Normal Arrows (20)
*Point Blank Shot within 30'

Ranger’s Focus: +2 to attack and damage on declared target. Remaining:1/1 per day[/sblock]

mazzoli

First Post
Thiera hesitates a moment before reaching out and clasping Sana's hand.

"Thanks. I'm called Thiera. The bit with the magic was impressive, even if the strike itself was off. That, as well as your..." she looks over Sana with an appraising eye, "unique...look could prove to potentially be off-putting to our prospective opponents and we should take every advantage presented to us."

Thiera turns back to watch the remaining test, seemingly satisfied, but then glances back at Sana and screws up the courage to indulge her curiosity via a means she doesn't normally employ: conversation.

"Umm...I'd like to kn...that is, if you don't mind me asking but, uh...What land and people do you come from that such markings are common, or are they unique to yourself? I've done much study but have never seen anything such as this."

The words tumble from her mouth rapidly, as if rehearsed, and she stares a hole in the ground, her normally fair ears and cheeks burning as bright a red as the flecks in her eyes.

[sblock=OOC]Finishing conversations: check. Starting conversations: not so much. At least she's making the effort to be sociable. This would be harder to RP if it didn't seem so familiar though...[/sblock]

Remove ads