[LPF] Kaedyn's Quest

Systole

First Post
LTL_150.jpg

Lai Tai shakes his head. "No, Miss Damaris. Monks of the Thirty-Six Ascensions do not feel it is proper to interfere with the cycle of reincarnation for the sake of eating meat." To Tyrion he adds, "It is considered acceptable to have eggs, milk, and honey in addition to fruits and vegetables. Most of one's diet consists of rice, soya beans, bulgur wheat, kale, onions and garlic, radishes -- especially pickled radishes, plums, cherries, mushrooms, seaweed ... these things are not only edible but in fact quite delicious when prepared properly." A shadow passes across his face. "Not that the monks assigned to kitchen duty were capable of such feats as producing edible food, but under other circumtances, edible vegetarian food can indeed be produced."

[sblock=OOC] @sunshadow21 http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/pnthffr/Thuvian_150.png

Thuvian_150.png
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian_150.png

[sblock=ooc]Thank you very much.[/sblock]

"Interesting views about food to be sure. I've tried rice with a number of things, and never found it very appealing, but then I suppose rats, rotted vegetables, and other half rotten food would not be very high on the list of additions considered particularly edible by most people."

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris.jpg

"Ah, c'mon boys... let's stop talking about veggies, rat soup and rice. You are making me home sick of my mother's food. Let's see... Ah, of course... ehem"

She will start to sing a lively song. Not very loud, but enough so they can hear it.

[sblock= Perform check] Check 1d20+9=21 [/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]

Damaris - Bard lvl 4
HP 27/27
Init +4
AC 16 | Touch 13 | FF 13
CMB+5 | CMD 19
Saves: F+2 | R+9 | W+4

Perception +6 | Sense Motive -1/9* (Versatile Performance) | Bluff 2/9* (Ver.Per) (+1 vs Males)
Diplomacy +9 (+1 vs males)

Masterwork Shortbow +8 (1d6)
Longsword +5 (1d8+3) (Two-handed)
Sling +7 (1d4+2)

Bardic Performance: 12/12 day

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound, Jolt, Mending, Mage Hand
Spells: Lvl1 Grease, Sleep, Timely Inspiration, Silent Image 4/day. lvl2 Invisibility, Pyrotechnics 2/day
Spell-like ability: Message 1/day.

Combat Feats: Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Arcane Strike

Consumables: Acid Flask(2/2), Alchemist Fire (2/2), Holy Water (2/2), Oil (2/2), Perfume, Firework Paper Candle (2), Vermin Repellent, Trial Rations (4), Normal Arrows (16).[/sblock]

WindCrystal

First Post
amien_sketch1_finished_cropped.png
Amien's eyes just dart between the people debating among themselves on whether or not it is proper to eat squirrels, having a perplexed look at how seriously this subject is being taken. He isn't sure how the conversation went this way, he only saw one dart up a tree and never said anything about eating it. As the conversation grows more detailed and complex he keeps opening his mouth to try to speak but fails to say anything, even raising a finger at one point... giving him he just shrugs and lets it die on his own.

When the girl finally begins singing to put the conversation to past, he says over to Ru in front of him in a low voice, "If I ever see a tiger out here, I won't be sure if I want to tell everyone about it."

[sblock=Mini-Stats]Character Sheet Page

Weapon in Hand:
Condition:
HP: 54/54
AC: 15
AC Touch: 12
AC Flatfooted: 13
Initiative: +2
Fort: +6
Reflex: +3
Will: +0
CMB: +7
CMD: 19

Glaive Attack: +7; Damage: 1d10+4 (+9, 1d10+7 under Strength Rage); Crit: 20/x3, Slashing, Special: Reach
H. Flail +1: Attack: +8; Damage: 1d10+4+1 (+10, 1d10+8 under Strength Rage); Crit: 19/x2, Bludgeoning, Special: Disarm, Trip
Sling Attack: +5, Sling Damage: 1d4+3
- Sling Bullets (06)

Handy Haversack
- Rations (21 days left)
- Medium Tent
- Wand of CLW x1
- Potion of CMW x3[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: Busy night for me, but you guys are RPing great! I will advance the scene tomorrow if you guys are ready. Please continue the RPing discussion. :)

jkason

First Post
Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg

Ru smiles widely with the conversation. To Amiem, he gives a soft chuckle.

"Just don't grab it by the toe and we should be fine," says, clearly amused by his own pun. "Seriously, though, you're more likely to see an oversized rodent than an oversized cat in a forest like this."

When Thuvian's illusion materializes, however, he raises an eyebrow and takes a step back.

"Then again ... "

[sblock=mini stats]
Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg

Ru Brike
AC: 18 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 14)
HP: 30/30

Initiative: +4
Perception: +6 (+7 Traps) Sense Motive: +5
CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Reflex: +10 Will: +2
(conditional: +2 vs. divination effects)

Wakizashi: +7, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +5/+5, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +6, 1d6
Shuriken: +6, 1d2
Conditional Attack mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank), +2 Attack / dmg vs. Ranger's Focus (1/day)

Conditions: Ioun Torch (in darkness)

In Hand: Wakizashi x2

Ki Pool: 3/3 remaining
Ranger's Focus: 1/1 remaining
Shuriken: 9/10 remaining

Used: 8 days' rations[/sblock]

WindCrystal

First Post
amien_sketch1_finished_cropped.png
Amien nearly bumps into Ru as the other stops, and then notices the vision being pointed out. Already familiar with fighting alongside large cats, he can't help but ask, raising his voice to call out to the party, "Does this cat belong to any of you by any chance? Please say yes."

[sblock=Mini-Stats]Character Sheet Page

Weapon in Hand:
Condition:
HP: 54/54
AC: 15
AC Touch: 12
AC Flatfooted: 13
Initiative: +2
Fort: +6
Reflex: +3
Will: +0
CMB: +7
CMD: 19

Glaive Attack: +7; Damage: 1d10+4 (+9, 1d10+7 under Strength Rage); Crit: 20/x3, Slashing, Special: Reach
H. Flail +1: Attack: +8; Damage: 1d10+4+1 (+10, 1d10+8 under Strength Rage); Crit: 19/x2, Bludgeoning, Special: Disarm, Trip
Sling Attack: +5, Sling Damage: 1d4+3
- Sling Bullets (06)

Handy Haversack
- Rations (21 days left)
- Medium Tent
- Wand of CLW x1
- Potion of CMW x3[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris.jpg

"Believe it or not, I actually prefer dogs" Damaris shakes her head quickly, and looking quite surprised by the sudden appearance of the cat. "I don't think shooing it will work, right?"

sunshadow21

Explorer
attachment.php

Thuvian just chuckles quietly, "So you did point out the tiger. That's good to know for if we ever run into a real one." As he speaks, the image just strolls off into the brush where it fades away.

Remove ads