Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Memories of the Past

Trogdor1992

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Okay, I've done my shopping and edited my sheet if you feel like looking it over, I decided to upgrade to a
Fire-Forged Steel Greatsword, even though I know the steel's usefulness is very situational.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Zinnelis Laediril, Elven Ranger (Level 1)

Outside Venza/Grand Stables

“Thank you so much,” Zinnelis told Autumn as they came out of the Grand Stables where he had returned the donkey Jezebel for a beautiful paint. “I will pay you back once we are paid for this job,” he promised the druid as he checked the saddle and packs, redistributing the load the donkey had been carrying among the other horses, as well. It wasn’t enough to feed all the horses, nor rations for all the riders, for the entire round trip, but there would be grass and game to supplement, and waystations along the way, as well as Kingsholme to replenish supplies.

“If we are ready, we still have most of the day ahead of us,” he said, swinging easily into the saddle. Once everyone was prepared, he swung his horse out into the road and headed north along the Silver Road.

[sblock=OOC]Wow, it’s amazing how fast that encumbrance adds up. Light horse is still heavily encumbered.[/sblock]

[sblock=Zinnelis Laerdiril Mini Stats]Zinnelis Laerdiril
HP: 11/11 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 13 T: 12
Initiative: +5
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +2 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
Perception: +8
Sense Motive: +2 (Favored Enemy +4)
Stealth: +7
Track: +8 (Favored Enemy +10)
Longbow::+4, 1d8, Crit: 20/x3, P, 100 feet
Point Blank Shot: +1/+1 attack/damage within 30 feet
Favored Enemy: +2/+2
Arrows Available: 60/60
Longsword: +3, 1d8+2, 19/x2, S
Dagger: +3, 1d4+2, 19/x2, S, P
Thrown: +4, 1d4+2, 19/x2, S, P, 10 feet
Point Blank Shot: +1/+1 attack/damage within 30 feet
Favored Enemy: Magical Beasts +2

Spells Prepared
None

Armed: None
Conditions: None

Game Notes:
Light Horse(Daisy)(75 gp)(222.5/230 Heavy encumbered, speed 40, max Dex +1, Check Penalty -6)
Riding tricks: come, heel, stay
Bit and Bridle (2 gp)(1 lb)
Riding saddle (10 gp)(25 lbs)
Saddlebags (4 gp)(8 lbs)
Feed x4 (40 lb, divided by 6 party members) + Rations x4(4 lb)
Owe Autumn 95 gp
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
On the Road to Kingsholm

The horses make the miles pass all the quicker but with the late start after speaking with Ioso and then acquiring mounts half the day is gone before the group gets on the road. You pass a number of slower moving wagons and carts and when evening comes Zinnelis easily finds a spot to camp along the side of the road; many people have done the same all along the Silver Road for years. Travel the next day is much the same as the previous: infrequent travelers and fair but cool weather. That evening there is a waystation to lodge within. The beds are relatively clean, the food plain but hearty, though the waystation keeper rises early and isn’t shy about making noise in the morning.

It is mid-morning of your second full day of travel, about an hour after passing the branching of the road to Boredton village. Autumn feels something smash into her side, small hands scrabbling at her arm and her saddle as she rides. She keeps her seat on her horse but it shies, hooves dancing in the dust of the road and bringing a halt to the procession.

The unseen creature suddenly becomes visible. It is a small fey creature, not much more than two feet in height. Its clothing is muddy and torn. Dried blood crusts a crease in one cheek and frail, dragonfly wings droop with exhaustion.

”Help me! Please, you have to help me; they’ll kill me…”

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=110840

Can I make a sense motive check before I post IC? Is this in the Fey language?[/sblock]

Last edited:

ealt

Explorer
Arradon Delgaran

[section]
Arradon, returning from scouting ahead, seems to appear out of the nearby woods with hardly a sound. At the sight of the small fey seemingly struggling with Autumn, he produces a dagger with a flick of his wrist. When the creature begins to speak he stays his blade, realizing that the creature is not an obvious threat. Nevertheless he keenly observes the small fey, his green eyes glint with suspicion.
[/section]

[sblock=Arradon Delgaran Mini-Stats]
Arradon Delgaran
AC: 17 (13 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 26/26
CMB: +2 CMD: 16

Fort: +2 Reflex: +6 Will: +1
Bluff: +9 Diplomacy: +7 Disable Device: +10 Perception: +8 Sense Motive: +4 Sleight of Hand: +7 Stealth: +9
Initiative: +5

Sneak Attack: 2d8 (Dagger)
Hidden Blade: +1
Blade Sense: +1

Feats: Blind-Fight, Dodge

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: None
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
When Arradon comes up out of the woods the fey creature seems terrified of the elf. Autumn senses that his fear is very real but why he should be frightened of Arradon is not clear. The fey fumbles in his shirt and withdraws a lumpy, green stone. Autumn doesn't get a clear look at it before the fey is pushing it to her hands, shoving it under her cloak where it can't be seen.

"Keep this away from them. Don't let them know you have it," he hisses in Common. His gaze darts to the woods on either side of the road.

To Arradon, just back from scouting, and Autumn and Zinnelis, and any other very knowledgeable about the woods, the woods are too quiet; the sort of quiet where everything falls silent to avoid attracting the attention of a stalking predator. Arradon, looking towards the fey and Autumn, sees a pair of white hounds with red-tipped ears step from the woods onto the road about fifty feet behind the last horse. Those facing the other way see a single white hound step onto the edge of the road nearly sixty feet beyond Arradon.

[sblock=DC 14 Knowledge (nature) - fey creature]The fey creature is a pixie.[/sblock][sblock=DC 15 Knowledge (geography); Automatic for Arradon & Autumn]The hounds are a breed of Harran hunting hounds.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]I hope to see an IC post from you soon, then. Aelspeth could have caught up with the others at the waystation and be with the group now.[/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
Aelspeth Noromiel, Novice Conjurer

Aelspeth's return to Venza was short-lived. She was almost instantly hired for another job, the prospect of which sent excited shivers up and down her spine. She hurried to the Mystic Pearl and then set out on the road to adventure.

~~~

A bookish young woman rode into the waystation late on the second night of travel. Aelspeth Noromiel introduced herself in a mildly stilted manner. She seemed torn between a deeply ingrained sense of propriety and the comfortability of an experienced traveler. A golden monkey poked his head over her shoulder all the while, cradled in a sash hanging across her back. She introduced him as Darwin.

[sblock=OOC]Didn't want to be disruptive and wasn't sure whether GE had a plan for integrating Erin and/or Aelspeth. Started writing this and got really sleepy. I'll put up more tomorrow.[/sblock]

[sblock=Aelspeth’s Mini Stats]Aelspeth Noromiel
HP: 18/18
AC: 13 FF: 10 T: 13
CMB: +0 CMD: 13
Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +4
Special: Immune to magical sleep, +2 on saving throws against Enchantment
Perception: +2 S. Motive: +0
Initiative: +7
Conditions in Effect: ---
Weapon in Hand: Quarterstaff
Shift: 5 ft, 7/7 remaining
0 Level: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand
1st Level: Grease, Unseen Servant, Color Spray, Color Spray
2nd Level: Glitterdust, Levitate, Levitate
Consumables: ---
[/sblock] 

BlueLotus

Explorer
[section]Levanna rode near the rear of the party as they traveled. The commotion ahead drew her attention and, with only some difficulty, she urged her horse closer.

"What is this now?" she asked as she came alongside Autumn. She saw the distressed fey creature. Her excitement at seeing another of its kind mixed with a growing sense of unease and concern for its well being.

When she was only five, Levanna had wandered off alone into the forest for hours. It was a grand adventure to her, especially when she countered fey creatures much like this one before her now. They taught the young child how to sense and manipulate the mystic energies to do light up the flowers, shrubs, butterflies, and mushrooms with soft muticolored glowing halos. It became her very first cantrip. Upon returning home, she was disciplined for 'running away', and when she sneaked away again and went to where she saw the fey, there was no sign of them. But since then, Levanna has admired the fey folk.

She looked toward where the creature was gazing, scanning for whatever caused it to be so afraid.

[sblock=Levanna Mini Stats]Levanna
AC: 12 (10 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 07/07
CMB: -1 CMD: 11

Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +4
Perception: varies +3 to +8 Sense Motive: varies +2 to +4
Initiative: +6

Cantrips prepared: Prestidigitation, Light, Acid Splash
Level 1 spells prepared: Mage Armor, Color Spray

Current Weapon in Hand: Quarterstaff
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Temporary items in possession: None