[LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size, pt 2

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg

Cruendithas falls in place right behind Hawk thinking that he will have a better chance to see around the Halfling than one of the taller companions.

"I can create a light but it will only last a minute. Perhaps there will be a lantern or torch at the entrance for us to use."

[sblock=mini stats]
Cruendithas
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 10 current: 10
CMB: -1 / CMD: 10 Fort: +1 / Ref: +3 / Will: +3
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Whip(+1, 1d2 crit x2, special: disarm, nonlethal, reach 15’, trip)

Spell Like Abilities: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals

0 Lvl Spells:
Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand

1st Lvl Spells: 3/3 per day
Cure Light Wounds, Grease

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=Watching]
I'm just watching in for either (a) agreed upon group action or (b) individual action which does not obligate anyone else to action. Until any specific actions are taken, you're still at the side door, peering into the back yard/garden.

As far as light within the crypt itself, you know you can count on torch sconces existing. It's nearly standard construction. They might or might not be filled, any torches you might find there would be of indeterminate usability. Torches or a lantern might or might not exist within easy distance of the entrance, possibly with something to light it, such as flint and steel.
[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
Cruendithas turns to Carla or the direction she went in. "Carla dear, one thing before we go. Do you have a light source for us to use or is there something already in the crypt?"

[sblock=mini stats]
Cruendithas
Initiative +1
Current Weapon in Hand: Whip(+1, 1d2 crit x2, special: disarm, nonlethal, reach 15’, trip)

Spell Like Abilities: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals

0 Lvl Spells:

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
At the Moretti Servant Entrance

Carla.jpg
....Carla, the Maid.....

Carla had already stepped inside, but not gotten too far, when Cruendithas' knocking on the servant door summoned her back. Seeing him standing there, she kneels and listens to him ask about lighting.

"Well," she responds, "I'd rather figured you'd be able to take care of that part yourselves, having been told where you were going and each one of you with a hundred extra crowns in your pockets to take care of things. But," she sighs, "If you need, there are torches in a bin in the mausoleum, before you head down into the actual burial chambers. You can get them lit, right? Or do I need to get flint and steel for you?" Although the question felt like genuine concern, there is also a hint of disappointment to it.

Edit: Fixed text color for consistency.

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg

Cruendithas takes the remarks and looks a bit ashamed. "Yes we can get them lit. Thank you." He then turns and leaves her to her work.

Returning to the group. "There are torches in a bin in the mausoleum and I have flint and steel to light them. Shall we begin."

[sblock=mini stats]
Cruendithas
Initiative +1

0 Lvl Spells:

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
By the Servant's Door

Carla reminds Cruendithas she'll be inside if further help is needed, and wishes him luck. She stands in the open doorway to give others a chance to speak to her before getting back to what she was doing. This leaves Cruedithas to plan things out with his compatriots, who are a mere step or two away. The group can see the mausoleum from their vantage point next to the servant's door.

[sblock=Holiday]
Things seem to have slowed down a bit for the Christmas and New Year's holidays, and I know BokaliMali left an AFK message in that thread. Hopefully things will pickup shortly after the 1st, but don't be afraid to continue to work out how you're approaching the mausoleum, etc, ahead of time.
[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Hawk, Little Halfling with a Big Sword

Hawk nods her head. "I am ready." She moves toward the mausoleum door and peers inside. "A bin you say? Well then. Grab us some torches and we'll be on our way."

[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]
Hawk
AC: 19 (15 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +2 CMD: 16

Fort: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword(2-handed)
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: None[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg

"The torches are inside the mausoleum door. How should we proceed once inside and who should carry torches? I can take one and perhaps will be able to light torches in sconces to add light."

[sblock=mini stats]
Cruendithas
Initiative +1

0 Lvl Spells:

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=Combat]
A combat event has been triggered. Everyone needs to make one of each: Perception check, Initiative roll. Once we have the rolls in, I'll detail what you've discovered.
[/sblock]

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg

[sblock]
Initiative 1D20+1 = [7]+1 = 8
Perception 1D20+7 = [13]+7 = 20
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Cruendithas
Initiative +1

0 Lvl Spells:

[/sblock]

Remove ads