[LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size, pt 3

G

Guest 11456

Hawk, Little Halfling with a Big Sword

The small woman clears her throat. "I go by Hawk and I am a warrior of some skill."

[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]Hawk
AC: 20 (16 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 26/26
CMB: +3 CMD: 17

Fort: +6 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +7 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword(2-handed)
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Rounds remaining Today: 8/8[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The dwarf with the axe insignia on his tunic speaks loudly, "I am Dunkel Metzgerei! I am a priest of Rogar the One-Eyed. Let not his lack of an eye fool ye, though. My lord sees more with his remaining orb than the lot of us ever could. I am his emmissary, delivering the small bits of wisdom I can discern through kindness to my friends and battleaxe thrusts towards my enemies. Know that my goal is to bring us all home safely to mead, hearth, and thankful tavern wenches!"

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
"I am Cruendithas. I have some magic about me although not as powerful as my mother. My parents taught me much about the world and how to find the adventures it holds."

Aura

Explorer
Commander Jacobson
"Well then, good. Counting Wahyu's hello in the outer room, which you all heard, I think that puts names to faces," the Commander comments. She bites her lower lip, thinking over some previous things said, holding up her hand when it comes to her, "Anyway, pay. 120 gold crowns up front retainer, 'though it counts toward your final pay. As for 'ancient treasures', finders keepers, I guess. Venza makes no claim on the site or stuff in it. I can't think of anything else," she pauses to see if anyone else has something to talk about.

Fobok

First Post
Joren nods, and says, "Nice to meet you all." He then says, "I'll want to see about buying a horse before we go, with my share of the up-front payment, but other than that, I'm set to head out if everybody else is."

[sblock=Joren Mini Stats]Joren
AC: 12 (10 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: -1 CMD: 11

Fort: +2 Reflex: +2 Will: +4
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +2
Initiative: +2

Claws rounds remaining: 6/6

Level 1 spells remaining: 4/4

Current Weapon in Hand: Light Crossbow
Crossbow Bolts remaining: 20

Current Conditions in Effect: None
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Commander Jacobson
Jacobson nods to Joren. "Mounts can be had, purchased or rented. The Grand Stable is on the east side and is difficult to miss. Make sure to pack a few lunches, too," she adds. She starts the payment of the retainer by handing Joren a pouch with a number of gold coins in it.

Shifting gears from the subject of mounts, as she goes around the table, The Commander clarifies, "If I wasn't clear, 'finders keepers' is my take on stuff not related to the rat problem. Clues and materials directly related are the sorts of things I want."

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
Cruendithas accepts his initial payment. "Got it anything that is a clue is yours. I will stop at the stable before we depart to find a suitable mount and other provisions. Thank you. When do we get started?"

[sblock]
purchase
combat trained pony 45 gp
military saddle 20 gp
saddle bags 4 gp
3 sunrods 6 gp
3 trail rations 15 sp
3 days feed 15 cp
[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
Wahyu smiled at the Commander with a long, toothy grin; toothy with impeccably straight, impossibly white teeth. He shifted the pouch in his hand for a bit before tucking it into his bag and looking to Cruendithas, answering, "Soonish, I'd hope. Time does often seem top be a matter of great import in these sorts of matters. After all, a plague can become a pandemic in no time at all," he snapped with his long, bony fingers, "Much like that, really."
[sblock=OOC]Soory for the delay, I spent all week writing papers for finals, but now it's summer! :D[/sblock]
[sblock= Wahyu's Mini Stats]
wayangavi_zpsd834477b.png

Wahyu
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 16/16
CMB: 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +4
Perception: +4, Darkvision 60 ft
Initiative: +6
Current Weapon in Hand: Light Crossbow (+4, 1d6+0, 19-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect:
Spells Remaining (1st): 5/5

Used Items:
-

Abilities Used:
-
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

The big man looks around at the others, and smiles. "I'll rent one as well, I suppose. I've always preferred my own feet for getting around, but if everyone else is riding I'll have to keep up. I hope there's one large enough to accommodate me at the stables."
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Initiative: +02
AC: 17 (12 Touch, 15 Flat-Footed)
HP: 31/31
Senses: DarkVision (60’) Perception: +10
CMB: +05 CMD: 17 (+7/19 vs. Trip)
Fort: +06 Reflex: +02 Will: +04
[/sblock]

Remove ads