• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Scourge of the Howling Horde

Systole

First Post
Sylla looks at Iago with a neutral expression. "Would have been faster to let Boots get their attention." She shrugs and leans on her spear. "No harm letting him enjoy himself, I suppose."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Most of the activity in the soon to be sleeping village is happening at the Barrow's Edge Inn. The average resident pokes their head to see what the fuss is but doesn't come outside. Someone outside the tavern is relieving himself around the corner and does hear. After shaking and tucking himself away, he calls back, "Oy! Cum on ta da tap room, Mallie's inside an' be shar ta wanna har dat."

The street is pretty dim and there is bound to be ale and food served in the taproom. The commoner heads inside the doors and you can hear him speaking loudly to the drinkers.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Iago frowns. Something seems a bit odd to him here, but he does not try to articulate the thought. Instead, he begins walking to the inn.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Agno makes sure that Keeling is settled on his pack before motioning towards the inn.

"It seems we should join the, hurrr... convocation of drinkers within the inn."

The tengu ducks his head with that characteristic bobbing of his that makes you think of scolded servants and heads to the inn holding open the door for the others to enter.

• • • • Agno Phoenicus • • • •

[sblock=Mini Stats]Agno Phoenicus
Initiative: +3
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 29 Current: 29
CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +5 Will: +9 (+11 vs. Charm & compulsion effects)
Speed: 40 ft. (50 ft. with Longstrider)

Current Weapon in Hand: shortbow
Ammo (Arrows): 28/40 remaining
Current Conditions in Effect: longstrider (2/3 hours remaining)

Lightning Arc: 6/7 Remaining
Channel Energy: 2/4 remaining
Agile Feet: 7/7 remaining
Hawkeye: 6/7 remaining

Cleric Spells:
Spells Prepared:
1st level: bless, divine favor, longstrider (D)
0-level: guidance, light, stabilize

Druid Spells:
Spells Prepared:
2nd level: flaming sphere, lesser restoration, eagle's splendor (D)
1st level: cure light wounds, faerie fire, shillelagh, aspect of the falcon (D)
0-level: detect magic, detect poison, flare, resistance[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The interior of the inn is still as warm and hospitable as you remember. The aromas of fresh baked bread and roast bird hang in the air. The friendly Mallie has stopped bustling about and approaches expectantly.

Mallie.jpg

She says in greeting, "Is it true, you have succeeded in actually slaying this dragon?"

The few drinkers of ale were pretty somber before and have now all perked up to see what's going on.

Systole

First Post
Sylla doesn't bother to respond to the innkeeper's question. She glances at Iago. "We should butcher the beast before it spoils."

mfloyd3

Explorer
Iago hoists the dragon's corpse off his shoulders, helpfully displaying it alongside the thankfully dry-blood encrusted drake's head. He waits for Denizel to explain, and mutters to Sylla. "Give it a minute, they may want to inspect."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Denizel slides to the front of the group, carefully not to block the sight of Iago. "Why would I ever lie about such a thing? My dear mallie you cut me to the heart!" Denizel's smile never slips from his face despite his words.

"You can view the beast yourself, though its hardly a sight for a ladies eyes."

Systole

First Post
As Denizel speaks, Sylla looks up from the carcass and glares at the back of his head. "Yes, innkeeper. Surely you understand that females, being the weaker sex, are naturally prone to quail and tremble before small piles of lizardflesh," she says, with acid in her voice. "During the battle, I myself nearly fainted, and I believe I cried 'Alas, alack' several times. What a silly woman I am. It's fortunate the menfolk were there to defend me."

She cracks her knuckles rather meaningfully.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads