[LPF] Scourge of the Howling Horde

GlassEye

Adventurer
Agno snorts with suppressed laughter at Boots' comment thinking it a joke.

"Pigeon? No, more fierce like, hurrr... a raven or a hawk! And do not fear; I believe I would be capable of keeping myself from raining upon the earthbound should I ever gain the skies."

He chuckles again. Turning to Iago he continues, "Thank you, brother Iago! Perhaps, if you wish it, you could join the brotherhood of alchemists. Guild, did you say, Sylla? Yes, perhaps you could join their guild; many are swayed by greed."

Agno continues to chat as the group makes their way steadily back to Venza.

• • • • Agno Phoenicus • • • •

[sblock=Mini Stats]Agno Phoenicus
Initiative: +3
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 29 Current: 29
CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +5 Will: +9 (+11 vs. Charm & compulsion effects)
Speed: 40 ft. (50 ft. with Longstrider)

Current Weapon in Hand:
Ammo (Arrows): 28/40 remaining
Current Conditions in Effect:

Lightning Arc: 7/7 Remaining
Channel Energy: 4/4 remaining
Agile Feet: 7/7 remaining
Hawkeye: 7/7 remaining

Cleric Spells:
Spells Prepared:
1st level: bless, divine favor, longstrider (D)
0-level: guidance, light, stabilize

Druid Spells:
Spells Prepared:
2nd level: flaming sphere, lesser restoration, eagle's splendor (D)
1st level: cure light wounds, faerie fire, shillelagh, aspect of the falcon (D)
0-level: detect magic, detect poison, flare, resistance[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"Greed," Sylla says, as if the word were a foul taste in her mouth. There is disapproval in her tone as she continues, "Have at it that way, if you wish. But if you find your courage at the bottom of a bottle someday, you may search me out, and I will teach you to bring fear to the deserving."

She stalks off to take point, leaving Boots behind. "So, uh ... how about this weather we're having?" he says nervously.

mfloyd3

Explorer
There is an uncharacteristic grunt of outrage from Iago at Sylla's accusation of cowardice, and a dangerous look in his eyes. But he does not speak.

Then he turns to Agno. "So tell me," he asks, as if returning to an academic subject. "Do you believe flight could be achieved by transposing the symbol of flight upon that of your own essence? Or does it require modification of the Prime?"

[sblock=ooc]Do we want to end the thread here? I don't want to cut things short, but we've all got purchases to make, and we can always have characters meet up in the DWI.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Thinking over Iago's question, Agno trills low in his throat as he commonly does while speaking.

"Hurrr... My philosophic musings are inadequate for proper academic discussion, but... the, ahh... symbol of flight is already inscribed upon my essence. Yes, upon the essence of all Tengu. But it has been bound by powers. If it could be unbound then perhaps I could gain flight.

I feel I am close! Already I can, hurrr... access the true essence locked within this physical form to enhance vision and the attack of talons. I but lack the correct secret for flight."

[sblock=OOC]I'm good with wrapping and moving to the DWI.[/sblock]

CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +5 Will: +9 (+11 vs. Charm & compulsion effects)

Current Weapon in Hand:

Cleric Spells:
Spells Prepared:

Druid Spells:
Spells Prepared:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: End date has always been up to you guys. :)

Go ahead and post your arrival in Venza, I will update the first post to reflect the official end as 22 Jul later today to give you all a day to wrap up IC conversation.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Iago has been quiet on the return trip, seeming to spend much of his time in thought, though he has engaged in arcane philosophical discussion with Agno and has seemed willing to listen to those tales Denizel chooses to spin. He has not initiated any conversation with Sylla.

But this last day's travel, and especially as the group passes Beaver's Crossing, have seemed to bring him out of his mood. The well-trod road through the farmlands and the scent of salt in the air seem to have invigorated the half-orc, and he is smiling as they cross the bridge leading up to the gate of the island city.

The Whitecloaks at the gate give them only a cursory glance, accustomed as they are to the sight of returning adventurers. After a brief meal at a local tavern, the group proceed to the market and sell off those goods they could not dispose of before leaving Barrow's Edge. That completed, the foursome find themselves standing in a city plaza, pouches weighted with gold.

"Well," offers Iago, seeming uncertain what to say. "It has been a pleasure to work with you." He extends his hand to each of his companions in turn. He is stone-faced as he turns to Sylla, but extends his hand nonetheless.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Agno shakes Iago's hand enthusiastically. "Yes! The work was good, the, hurrr... companionship and discussion even better! I will be much occupied with duties at the temple but I shall stop in at the Dunn Wright from time to time. I hope to see you there."

Agno clasps Denizel on the arms and nods at the bard. "We shall meet again, yes? Good. Farewell."

Agno then moves to Boots and ruffles the fur on his head but drops to his knees and gives the darkwolf a rough hug. "Ah, my black and red, hurrr... brother! I shall miss you! Convince her to come to the Dunn Wright and I shall buy you a beer."

Overcome by comradely affection Agno steps over to Sylla arms widespread to gather her into a hug. Noticing the murderous look in her eyes he drops his arms and nods instead. Safer that way. "Sylla. You are a skilled female, hurrr... companion." Agno blinks when he realizes that doesn't sound quite the way he intended. "I mean, you are effecient. Hurrr... that is I would be pleased to work with you again. Someday."

Current Weapon in Hand:

Cleric Spells:
Spells Prepared:

Druid Spells:
Spells Prepared:

mfloyd3

Explorer
OOC: Unless anyone objects, Iago would like to lay claim to the Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds and the Wand of Cure Light Wounds with only 2 charges. Any objections?

Remove ads