[LPF] The Devil We Know

WindCrystal

First Post
[sblock=CLW rolls]Rolling ten times then removing the unneeded rolls so I don't have to make several links, forgot to add caster level bonus to the rolls so I added them manually (which is why they don't show up in the link).

1d8+1=5, 1d8+1=6, 1d8+1=7, 1d8+1=8, 1d8+1=3, 1d8+1=4, 1d8+1=7

That's 105 GP cost to fully heal, plus 225 for remove disease, for a Temple donation of 330 GP.[/sblock]
[sblock=To BigB]I already counted the potion I used on you as consumed as far as part of my funds back when I leveled up, so I'll go ahead and count it as having consumed it on my own.[/sblock]

[sblock=To the DM & Judge]http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Amien_Thrus_(Det) - Updated my character sheet. Let me know if I did any calculations wrong or forgot to update something.[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Soul: Yep, using healing wand was okay, if that's what you want to do. Costs you an extra 15gp that way. I fixed your sheet. Maybe it was a math error? You are continuing Part 2 correct?

Det: You can just record the final numbers once the adventure is completed, taking out the intermediate leveling ups

DT & BigB: CLWs cost 10gp each from a temple, not 15gp like from a wand. I think I fixed your sheets.

soulnova

Explorer
Soul: Yep, using healing wand was okay, if that's what you want to do. Costs you an extra 15gp that way. I fixed your sheet. Maybe it was a math error? You are continuing Part 2 correct?

Alright, thank you. Wasn't aware the CLW at the temple were 10gp, but it is ok. Galandra uses what she has first. ;) Thank you a lot for fixing the sheet!

Yes, Galandra and Mika are continuing to part 2. :D She will get some stuff first like full CLW wand.

WindCrystal

First Post
Btw, for those continuing on, I recommend buying your own personal CLW wands. IIRC Galandra can use them for the individual characters to conduct out of combat healing. This will help make up for no cleric/healer in the party.
(I assume it's okay to speak OOCly outside of spoiler blocks for the time being) Just did this (and a couple of extra potions in case of an emergency).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
This thread is pretty much all OOC now, you can keep using for that until we get started in the new thread.

While you are shopping and awaiting leveling up approvals, start posting in the DWI and meet jbear's Maui. He will be taking part as well. Then when Chairman Maylor arrives in the DWI, we will move to the new thread.

Remove ads