[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

jbear

First Post
[sblock=OOC:] Relic will not consider the job done until he can turn everyone back to their normal selves. [/sblock]

Relic stumbles out of the pool, reeling from the blow landed on him by the sea weed monster. "Didn't see that coming" he mutters, wiping the blood dripping into his moustache.

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra waves his hand to decline, saying "This is mearly payback from that forest trip months ago, for saving my bloody ass back then. We have been lucky that this is the worst you have been injured this trip. Thankfully, it seems someone is on your side as the wand seems to effect you better than Shadow."

Looking up at the wisps, Aradra starts thinking of qestions to ask when he realizes they no nothing about whats ahead of them. Realizing he can use the wisps turning invisible to their advantage, Aradra turns to Relic and asks "Tell us what you found at the bottom of the pool. I have an idea as to what questions to ask these wisps that are gathered around us."

[sblock=Aradra's Idea]
Aradra is planning on using the remaining questions to have the wisps "scout" out how many creatures we have left down there. That way, we hopefully won't be walking into another ambush like this one.
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
"Somone really wanted to keep that lens hidden. I doubt any of us would have found it so easily. As for opening it, I trust that you can handle opening that Daylily?" Aradra says, not realizing that he ended his statement in a quesitons.

jbear

First Post
"I doubt that brute force is necessary." comments Relic. "But it would certainly be the fastest way" nodding to Daylily that he agrees the warrior should give smashing the iris portal to pieces his best shot. "Just be careful. It may well hit back somehow ..."

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Are Relic and Daylily going to heal up before continuing on?
Is anyone going to ask the six wisps questions before Daylily starts swinging his mighty hammer?
If not, please give me some coordinates of where you will be at when he does swing the hammer. [/sblock][sblock=map]
island76.png
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Relic heals himself with his Oracle CLW spells for 7 hps :( and once from his wand for 6 hp taking him back to full HPs [/sblock]

Seeing the wisps buzzing around growing bored, Relic realises they might know about the entrance. "You there, wisp. Yes, you ... How do you open the portal to enter underground?"

[sblock=Relic lvl 8]

Relic Nevyn
(Lvl 8) Human Wizard 7/Oracle 1
HP: 59/59
AC: 14 Touch 14 FlatFooted 11
Initiative: +8; Temporal Celerity: Rolls initiative twice and can use either result
Fish Skin: -2 Cha; must get wet or staggered 1/day; +2 Escape Artist checks & CMD vs Grapple
Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +8
Wizards Spells: lvl 0: Prestidigitation, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound
Lvl 1: Shocking Grasp; Identify: USED; Comprehend Languages; Magic Missile 2/2 Used; Silent image
Lvl 2: Summon Monster II, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility; Flaming Sphere; Web
Level 3: Haste 1/2 Used; Lightning Bolt: USED; Gaseous Form: USED
Bonded Ring:
Pearl of Power (lvl 1):
Pearl of Power (lvl 2):
Lightning Flash 7/8 uses left today
Oracles Orisons: Detect Poison, Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink
Oracles Spells: lvl 1: 1/3 uses left today
Wand of Mage Armor: (45/50) charges
Wand of CLW: (49/50) charges
Rod of Lesser Extend: 3/3 uses left today
Quarterstaff of Spellstoring: +4; 1d6+1 dmg Charged: No Charge
Consumables: 4/4 CLW Potions; 7/8 trail rations
Scrolls prepared for Battle: Shield, Ray of Enfeeblement, Hypnotism, Moment of Greatness
Curse: Clouded Vision: Max Vision limit 30'; as Darkvision [/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"I don't know how to open the portal. I do know the ulat-kini go up there before going down there." It zips a short distance towards the covered alcove in the north east corner of the complex, before zipping a short way towards the central iris. Not having arms, movement is apparently how it shows direction.
[sblock=Status]
/87 ~ AC 18 ~ Daylily ~ Was down 33, healed up 16.
59/59 ~ AC 14 ~ Relic ~ neutralize poison 5.7 hrs,
96/96 ~ AC 21 ~ Aradra ~
101/101 ~ AC 22 ~ Shadow ~ amulet active
104/104 ~ AC 27~ Frost ~
[/sblock][sblock=map]
island76.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn nods her thanks to Aradra and restores four of the bottles to her pack. Holding the fifth, she approaches Daylily as he finishes with the wand. She holds out the potion bottle. "This will help heal the last of your wounds."

OOC: Offering potion of Cure Moderate to Daylily.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 25 (12 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 06/94
CMB: +12 CMD: 26
Fort: +08 Reflex: +06 Will: +06

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 23 (10 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 36/124
CMB: +14 CMD: 26
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +08

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 25 (12 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
HP: 31/119
CMB: +13 CMD: 25
Fort: +10 Reflex: +05 Will: +07

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 26 (13 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 06/94
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +08 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 05/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 02/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available (Cantrips: Unlimited, 1st Level: 5/7 per Day, 2nd Level: 6/6 per Day)
( 3rd Level: 2/3 per Day )
Cantrips : Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1st Level: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
2nd Level: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
3rd Level: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]

Remove ads