[LPF] The Kidnappers' Trail

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ioseph (human cleric 2)

"No need to fear," the cleric says motioning for one of the others to go behind the bar. "We were sent by Davian to help."

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian allows the illusion to drop as he grabs some rope and ties up the sleeping man before methodically stripping the thugs of any valuables, leaving the talking to the holy man unless he is really needed. He had learned at a very young age, very few people cared to talk with him when there were other options available. it had bothered him once, but now he simply let them have their wish and focused on other things.

toasterferret

Explorer
The man visibly calms down at the mention of Damian's name. Bipper walks behind the bar and pulls the gag out of the captives mouth.

"My thanks..." he says, as Bipper unties his bonds. "I thought I was done for..."

OOC: Thuvian, after gathering all of the thugs gear you end up with:

Masterwork Longsword, Dagger x4, Masterwork Studded Leather Armor, Masterwork Light Wooden Shield, Short Sword x3, Leather Armor x3, Buckler x2, 4 CLW potions, Oil of Magic Weapon, 229 gp

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Hmm, not the cheapest of guards, but not the most expensive either, if their gear is able to tell us much of a tale. I can use one of the healing potions; the rest is better used by the rest of you."

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: If you don't mind I'm going to go ahead and assume that you are taking the recovered operative back to the embassy, and reopen recruitment. Just to be certain, can I get a roll call?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ioseph (human cleric 2)

OOC: After a bad week I'm ready.

"Let's go then. I'm sure Davian will be pleased to see us." the cleric says as he wipes the blood from his warhammer's head.

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: OK so down to two.

Upon returning to the embassy, operative in tow, Damian meets you at the door.

"Excellent!" he says, seeing you approach. "During the time you have been gone, I translated that missive of yours. Here is the translated copy. It seems your numbers have dwindled however..."

He hands you a folded piece of parchment. "Now, I must excuse myself, It would be best for us not to be seen together."

He says, as he turns and walks back through the door, the operative that you rescued in tow.

"Best of luck!" he calls back, before disappearing around the corner.

Upon closer inspection, the note gives the location of the drop as being dock 42 in The Gulls, and a time of tomorrow night, sundown.

OOC: Let's open recruitment back up in the Dunn Wright. You guys can do it personally, or we can send a messenger to do it, up to you.

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: OK. What I'm going to do is officially wrap this part up. You guys can go back to the Dunn Wright and RP, and i will recruit for part 2.

Encounter XP: 161 each
Encounter GP: 240 gp each (you can "buy out" any items you want, this is just the raw GP value)

Playing time: 84 days

Last edited:

Remove ads