[LPF] The Kidnappers' Trail

toasterferret

Explorer
Ioseph charges in as Bipper's bomb flies overhead, hitting one of the thugs and splashing fiery liquid over the second.

The mace swings, but scrapes against the thug's armor, not doing any harm. Thiera follows quickly behind, notching an arrow and letting it fly at the thug circling round to Ioseph's back. The arrow bites deep into the man's chest, missing his shield and puncturing through his studded leather, dropping him to the ground with a startled cry.

With timed precision, Jec and Thuvian unleash a barrage of magic and wooden shafts, rendering one of the thugs unconscious, and another bleeding from an arrow wound in his leg.

Reacting quickly, the thugs close in on Ioseph, slashing with their blades. One blade is deflected by his armor, but the other finds a chink, sliding through the plates and drawing blood.

OOC: Party is up! That crit and bomb saved you from taking a pretty nasty sneak attack there HM. Since I don't feel like updating the map: F7 is dead, C4 is knocked out, C5 moved to D5, and Thiera moved to F4.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ioseph is lucky for the spell that deflected most of the thugs attacks and quickly turns to give his companions better targets.

Swinging as he side steps (5'step to F6) he tries to finish off the wounded thug with his hammer. The agile thug is to fast for the slow moving hammer as he quickly gets out of it's way. Ioseph's face takes on a grim determination, as he knows he needs only connect hard once and his opponent will be out of the fight.

[sblock=Stats]
Ioseph

HP: 15/23
AC:22 AC Touch:13 AC Flatfooted:19
INIT: +03
CMB: +03 CMD: 16
Fort: +06 Reflex: +04 Will: +06
Speed: 20'
Conditions in Effect: shield (2 minutes)

Lg. Warhammer:

Attack: +01 = [BAB (01) + STR (02) + Wrong Size (-2) + Misc (00)]
Damage: 2d6+3(B), Crit: 20/x3, Special: Size-Large

Channel Energy:
5/5 (1d6 healing or 1d6 damage to undead DC 11)
Strength Surge(Sp): 4/5 (+1 to melee attacks, CMB, CMD, STR skills, and STR checks)
Deflection Aura (Su): 1/1 (20' aura; +2AC and CMD for 2 rounds)
Spells:
Orisons: guidance, stabilize, light, mending
Level 1: shield of faith, magic weapon, bless, d-shield[/sblock]
52578d1345519834-lpf-kidnappers-trail-updated-map.jpg

Attachments

• updated map.jpg
    updated map.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Calling all would be rescuers of the lovely Anna Belacqua . . .

[MENTION=6692924]ZenSwift[/MENTION], [MENTION=6687941]mazzoli[/MENTION], [MENTION=6667193]sunshadow21[/MENTION], [MENTION=60419]dammitbiscuit[/MENTION]

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: I'm here. Had a minor job switch last week; the downside to working through a temp agency.

Thuvian watches through the window, and decides to see how gullible these bandits were. Bluffing his casting of Silent Spell to make the casting match the desired effect, he casts what appears to be Web (centered in A-5), taking a brief moment to warn Ioseph he might want to consider stepping back a bit soon.

OOC: DC 16 Will save to disbelieve the effect.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ioseph (human cleric 2)

[sblock=OOC]
Thinking your right:

Last on the site...

ZenSwift = Aug 10th (18 days)
mazzoli = Aug 14th (14 days)
dammitbiscuit = Aug 19th (9 days)

I think we can take out these cronies while we re-recruit. Want us to NPC the absent PCs for you?[/sblock]

"Get in this fight," Ioseph calls over his shoulder wondering what the #@!$% is going on. ;)

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I could handle running Bipper. Jec and Thiera are both simply attack rolls at this point, not having any spells or over complicated class features yet.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thiera moves to F-5 and attacks the goon in E-6 with her scimitar.

Jec fires another arrow at the guy in D-5.

Bipper will move to F-6 and attack the same target at Thiera, not having a good place to drop a bomb.

OOC: I believe that covers everyone.

Last edited:

ZenSwift

First Post
OOC: I appoligize i had an unexpected outing completely paid for by our tax dollars in to the land of sand. Thank you sunshadow for botting me

Remove ads