[LPF] The Kidnappers' Trail

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Sorry about the delay. Old computer went down and while the new one is nice, it's a bit of a pain to reset everything up again.

Thuvian will stand by ready to cast a spell at the first sign of trouble, his crossbow loaded and ready.

toasterferret

Explorer

OOC: Sorry fot the delay guys, I got super busy this last weekend. Just for clarification, the "Th" token is Thiera. You guys will get a surprise round, so go ahead and roll initiative and then post your actions.

dammitbiscuit

First Post
OOC: Did Ioseph already open the door? If he did, I do the following. If he didn't, I ready an action to do the following when the door is open.
"Surrender, or be blown apart!" cries Bipper with a look of glee as he squishes two gobs of alchemical goop together. Smoke issues from the ball as it whizzes towards the startled thugs.
(aiming at square C7, and hitting the guy in B7 with the splash damage. if a friendly gets in the area, I'll instead target the other two guys)

[sblock=Stats]Best skills: Intimidate/Arcana +8, Diplomacy/UMD +6, Disable Device/Sleight of Hand +5

He looks like this
, but a little more smiley with more savvy eyes:
Bipper.png

HP:9
AC:15 AC Touch:12 AC Flatfooted:13
INIT: +02
CMB: +02 CMD: 14
Fort: +03 Reflex: +04 Will: -02
Speed: 30'

Bombs
: Attack: +02, Damage: 1d6+4 (fire), Crit: 20/x2, Range: 20'
Special: Splash dmg = 5 pts fire dmg

Greataxe: Attack: +02, Damage: 1d12+3(S), Crit: 20/x3

Javelins: Attack: +02, Damage: 1d6+2 (P), Crit: 20/x2, Range: 30'

Extracts: Enlarge Person, Shield, Disguise Self, Cure Light Wounds, Bomber's Eye, Expeditious Retreat

1 Enlarge Person prepared, 1 extract slot available and not prepared with anything yet[/sblock]
OOC: The die roller is retarded? Clicking Roll! on a favorite roll you've set up does nothing?

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ioseph (human cleric 2)

[sblock=If door is not broken down yet]
Ioseph cast guidance and then uses one of his Strength Surge uses to gain a additional +1 to his check (total +4) to smash down the door.[/sblock]

[sblock=If the door is already down]
Ioseph follows up with his destruction of the door by moving quickly into the room and attacking the first opponent he sees.

Action: Charge to E-5 attack thug in E-6
Effects: +3 to hit; AC now 20[/sblock]

[sblock=Grid map]
Sorry dammitbiscuit I couldn't tell who you were targeting. Care to use this to give me the location of the guy you meant.

7745047880_20dbfbf79a.jpg
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Ioseph

HP:23
AC:22 AC Touch:13 AC Flatfooted:19
INIT: +03
CMB: +03 CMD: 16
Fort: +06 Reflex: +04 Will: +06
Speed: 20'
Conditions in Effect: shield (2 minutes)

Lg. Warhammer:

Attack: +01 = [BAB (01) + STR (02) + Wrong Size (-2) + Misc (00)]
Damage: 2d6+3(B), Crit: 20/x3, Special: Size-Large

Channel Energy:
5/5 (1d6 healing or 1d6 damage to undead DC 11)
Strength Surge(Sp): 4/5 (+1 to melee attacks, CMB, CMD, STR skills, and STR checks)
Deflection Aura (Su): 1/1 (20' aura; +2AC and CMD for 2 rounds)
Spells:
Orisons: guidance, stabilize, light, mending
Level 1: shield of faith, magic weapon, bless, d-shield[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian watches from the window quietly, allowing the members at the door to draw attention to themselves first before acting in an effort to catch the folks inside off guard.

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: Still here, just trying to give a few days for everyone to post. I think it's been more than enough time though, so I'm going to NPC anyone that hasn't posted yet. Biscuit can you clarify the enemy you are targeting with your bomb on the grid map? (Thanks for that HM, I knew I forgot something...)

OOC: I rolled Bipper's bomb damage since you forgot to roll it in your post, so just tell me where it's going.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ioseph (human cleric 2)

OOC: I take it the door is down, so going to roll Ioseph's attack. Hope them being flat-footed helps.

Charging in swiftly the cleric brings his hammer around in a side arm swing.

Last edited:

Remove ads