[LPF] The Lady of Lake Laguna - OOC Thread

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The following characters are now approved for the Lady of Lake Laguna. Krag can gain no XP until his character is approved.

- Krag (CootaR) the LG Half-Orc Paladin (Level 1)
- Elros (GandalfMithrandir) the CG Half-Elf Fighter (Level 2)
- Yoshiki Akita (deisenhut) the LN Human Monk (Level 1, near L2)
- Mortar Foehammer (Terrible Swift Sword) the CG Dwarf Ranger (Level 1, near L2)
- Kanli the Mad (InVinoVeritas) the CN Half-Orc Sorcerer/Oracle (Level 1/Level 1, 2 total PC levels)

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
I deducted 3 GP from my inventory to cover the purchase of 3 additional days of trail rations that were consumed on the way out. My character still has 5 days worth to cover the way back.

Caim

First Post
I'm all for checking the altars and abandoned towns out. Also I am proably the only character that did not but rations. What kind of ranger would I be if I couldn't find myself food.

We need a warforge race so I don't have to worry about food and water...sigh.

CootaR

First Post
@ TSS the stew should fuel you up a bit.

I'm all for seeing what kind of resistance we face when we get close to the area where the people were mauled. Then move towards the altars. Lets not get too over zealous.

Also if we are facing common beasts we should be able to eat them afterwards. I will provide a days worth of rations to Mortar if he asks.

deisenhut

First Post
We should do whatever we can in the town we are currently in first, then travel to the other towns. If we can investigate the "scene of the crime" first, then lets do that.

Remove ads