• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] The Lady of Lake Laguna - OOC Thread

Caim

First Post
I'm good on the rations but thank you. I will go with the group with whatever they decide. I was thinking the guy was mauled close to the alters.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The local area has plenty of game and edible plant life, so finding food would be a DC 5 check. Since Mortar has five points in Survival I see no need for him to roll to find food on the trip from the city to the Shrine.

IC thread now updated.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
By the way, the boys put Krag's yak under an overhang of their roof and tethered to a tree along with a bucket of vegetables and a second bucket of water. Need that character approved please.

Caim

First Post
I feel ya Yo, I've NEVER rolled this bad in real life. I've had my fair share of natural 1's, and dropped weapons, but this thing is like a Vegas slot machine. Too many misses for me so I am goin to try Invisible Castle for a bit, see if my luck changes there a bit...

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I rolled a 5!!

hopefully I don't die, that would really be a bummer, Ill just roll up a new character in that instance, and I doubt Elros will die, he might drop below 0 but I think it is unlikely he will die from this encounter.

Remove ads