• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] The Lady of Lake Laguna - OOC Thread

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Still waiting for Kanli and Mortar to get approved for a level up. Any other actions until you rest and start night shifts on watch? What is the watch order for the night?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Kanli is done DT, just need TSS to redo his lvl up (think he did it once but then found out it was early) which shouldn't be to hard.

HM

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kanli is good to go!

Oh, and before anyone asks, Kanli's new spell of Create Blood is just Create Water + Prestidigitation. It's pure, refreshing natural spring blood, but Kanli's calling it blood.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Hey DT, school got REALLY busy all of a sudden, combined with having gotten the crap beat out of me at karate in a "light contact" kumite a couple days a go, if you could please NPC me if I fall behind that would be awesome. by the end of the week things should settle down such that I will be able to regularly post again.

Thanks!
GM

GlassEye

Adventurer
Just a little note: Mortar has not been leveled up. IMO you shouldn't hold up your game waiting for people to finish their level-up and get approval. I would continue as if the characters are the level they were before they leveled.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Alright, the only strong suggestion I read was to go back and talk to the people in Boredton village. If I don't receive any other ideas from the PCs, that's what you'll be doing.

Caim

First Post
Mortar has been leveled. Sorry it took so long. Been a long two weeks at work all I've wanted to do is sleep and post a little.

Remove ads