Pathfinder 1E [LPF] The Sea Sprite

MerryMortician

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I thought of trying to offer the box to the hag but I believe Arradon was holding it. So it would be up to Tamarie to make that attempt.[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Francis might be able to full something out of his rear next round. For now, can one of us NPC Leira? Doesn't seem right that our best fighter is gone in the middle of combat. Glasseye, it's like when we commanded Wilmorn and Aszar last game.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Qalabash Baram

[section]
Qalabash isn't one to ignore reality when it slaps him in the face, even if a moment before he was just reveling in Francis John number III's exceptional combat skill. In fact, he's particularly sensitive to less than scrupulous employers since he was burned by it twice before and had his doubts about the ship owner. He steps back and holds his hands out from his sides, lowering his weapon.

"Hold, Sea Mother!" he says hoping the hag will ignore his previous somewhat less than complimentary comments. "We found something earlier that may be just what you are looking for. If it is, then you can take it and be gone and no one needs to die today."
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Shield: 2/10 rounds.
Arcane enhancement +1: 3/10 rounds.

Move: 5 ft step back & aid another diplomacy (if it's too late, it's too late but at least we tried) [roll0]
Standard: already used

Used: shield charges: 2; 1 CLW potion[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Qalabash Baram[/size] Human Staff Magus 2
Initiative: +1 Perception: -1

AC: 14 (11 touch; 13 flat-footed) Current: 18
HP: 20 Current: 13
CMB: +4; +6 Trip CMD: 15; 17 vs. Trip Fort: +5 Ref: +3 Will: +2

In Hand: quarterstaff
Conditions: 3 STR dmg: (13/16 +1)
Spells Prepared:
  • 1st level (DC 14): Enlarge Person, Grease, Shocking Grasp
  • Orisons: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Root
Special:
Concentration +5
Arcane Pool: 3/4 (+1 enhancement for 1 min.)
[/sblock]

ealt

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
I do have another character in mind if Arradon does die; however, I too would rather not lose him yet. I feel he does have some nice story potential. My other idea for a character is a cleric of death/decay. No too fleshed out yet.
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
A new idea crosses the singer's mind as she reaches for her bag. However, the attempt to speak with the creature causes her to pause just a moment. Tamarie adds, "If you tell us what you seek, perhaps we can find agreement. Time is short."

With that, Tamarie resumes her attempt to save her compatriot's life.

[sblock=action]Actions used up previously, so only speech. Is it a Diplomacy check at this point? I have only raw Cha, it's not a class skill for sorcerers.[/sblock]
[sblock=Tamarie Mini Stats]Tamarie
AC: 12 (10 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 13/17
Shawl of Life Keeping: 4 stored HP
CMB: +1 CMD: 13

Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +3
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +2

First Level spells remaining: 3/6
Heavenly Fire remaining: 5/7(Tamarie,Arradon)
Bolts remaining: 16/20

Current Weapon in Hand: Cure Light Wounds Wand
Current Conditions in Effect: -3 Str
Temporary items in possession: Qalabash’s CLW wand
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: CLW wand-4 chg
Money: +200gp retainer[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The sea hag backs up and screeches, "Where is it? Where is the crown?"

This gives just enough time for Leira to tug at Arradon's ankle and roughly drag her behind him, where she stabilizes his body so he does not bleed out. It also gives you just enough time to realize you have no idea what in the world she's talking about.

OOC: Right now, she looks a little bit too enraged to negotiate, unless you can produce the crown she is referring.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Qalabash Baram

[section]
Qalabash tried to maintain his non-threatening posture but he recognized that the hag was just a breath away from resuming combat and lashing out at him or one of his fellows. He glanced back at the companions behind him, grateful that Leira had managed to save Arradon, and muttered back to them.

"Bring out that lockbox and let's see if we can get it open." He had the feeling the hag would tear it open with her claws as soon as they dragged it out.
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Shield: 1/10 rounds.
Arcane enhancement +1: 2/10 rounds.

That's progress anyway. Here's hoping!

Used: shield charges: 2; 1 CLW potion[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Qalabash Baram[/size] Human Staff Magus 2
Initiative: +1 Perception: -1

AC: 14 (11 touch; 13 flat-footed) Current: 18
HP: 20 Current: 13
CMB: +4; +6 Trip CMD: 15; 17 vs. Trip Fort: +5 Ref: +3 Will: +2

In Hand: quarterstaff
Conditions: 3 STR dmg: (13/16 +1)
Spells Prepared:
  • 1st level (DC 14): Enlarge Person, Grease, Shocking Grasp
  • Orisons: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Root
Special:
Concentration +5
Arcane Pool: 3/4 (+1 enhancement for 1 min.)
[/sblock]

Remove ads