• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]Treasure Hunt

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Oh, you can keep whatever you find, though if you find something interesting and don't want to keep it, I can take it off your hands. Otherwise, if you simply return to tell the story of what you found, I might be able to provide you some coin for your troubles. We have plenty, and I can think of nothing better than to spend on the future of the profession. If we aren't here when you get back, wait a couple of hours, and at least one of us will be around."

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: In that case, if you would like to post marching order in your next post, we shall get this party started. I will give you a brief chance to rp while I wait for Marcus to check in a bit longer.

The group takes the map, and heads out. It looks like they can just get to the area in question before nightfall if they push hard. While they already have seen each other tested in battle, they take the opportunity for prolonged discussion to get to know each other better.

Ehdge

First Post
OOC: Ehdge will be happy to take point unless there is someone else more suited to it.

"This certainly sounds like a chance for some fun, and maybe even a little profit. Though I'll generally take fun over profit most days. Unless I'm really hungry anyway." says Ehdge to his companions.

Remove ads