• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]Treasure Hunt

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Fae'shiel ignores Marcus as they are walking choosing instead to pull out her spellbook and continue examining the contents of the book for a while hoping to get a bit of last minute studying in before the group leaves the confines of the city. Though She is careful to keep at least some attention diverted away from herself so that she does not bump into people or lose track of her companions on this journey. After a few minutes of continued studying Fae'shiel hums to herself a moment closes her book replaces it in her sack and continues walking having satisfied her desire to finish her studies for the morning.

OOC: I have decided to use the same Memorized Spells that I used in the last battle for convenience sake and because I figure that Color Spray is probably the best 1st Level spell I have at my disposal atm, with True Strike as the second best.

sunshadow21

Explorer
[MENTION=41485]InVinoVeritas[/MENTION], [MENTION=100541]toasterferret[/MENTION], [MENTION=50177]Artur Hawkwing[/MENTION]

I need marching order from everyone before I can continue.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
OOC: Just place me somewhere toward the front of the group. Seeing as how I likely have the highest pure offensive capability aside from the direct melee characters in the party, seems like a good place for me.

And yeah, the lack of posting presence is somewhat saddening.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: It looks like the marching order will be:

Ehdge
Zaphyn
Darius
Fae'shiel
Kazanto
Marcus

This gets our fighters up front, keeps some protection toward the rear, but the rear is spellcaster and archer heavy.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
OOC: Ye gadz! I hadn't even posed him back into the Inn yet. I'll have to read back and see what all I missed. It's been a nuts time lately, but I hope to get back into the schwing of things after the last of the production stuff is done this morning. I'll read up on DWI and get a good (sorry if it's long) post in for Marcus.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Marcus hangs in the shadows of the Inn, listening quietly to the Tengu. The discussion of the tower draws him to take a step out of the shadow and listen more intently. The Ranger seems to simply be ignoring everyone else around at the moment, his attention focused on the story. If he catches any of the Elven conversation going on he shows no sign at all. He walks along at the back of the party, his head seemingly on a swivel as he watches what is around them. As the group leaves the direct influence area of Venza, he shrugs his bow from his shoulder and pulls an arrow from one of the quivers on his back. The arrow is carried in the same hand as the bow, so the arrow is ready to fire at a moments notice. As the day carries on, Marcus on occasion turns his back to his companions, a couple of steps, then turns back to follow them again, as if this sound or that sound was worth looking at. After a time he comments aloud.

As much as I enjoyed being in the city, it still feels so much better being out here, where the wind blowing in your face doesn't carry any unpleasant smells. This tower sounds like quite an interesting place.

OOC: Sorry for dragging you guys back like that. Sort of last minute emergency stuff came up at work and as the only tech savvy person in the office, I was on the run for about the last week or so. After today I should be back to my regular posting schedule.

Ehdge

First Post
Ehdge looks back at Marcus and nods his agreement. As he does so, his eyes pause for a moment on the menacing form of Zaphyn and he addresses Darius...

"How is it that you come to control that beast? What assurance do we have that he will not break whatever hold you have over him? To be honest, I don't relish the thought of bedding down at night with that demon lurking nearby..."

Remove ads