[LPF] Uncertain Whereabouts

Satin Knights

First Post
"Just a sec." Arianna casts mage armor upon herself, makes sure her three healing potions are tucked securely in her pocketed scarf for easy access, then draws and loads her speargun. "OK. Ready." [sblock=mini-stats]Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +2, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
Base HP 10/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
Current HP: 10
, Current AC: 14
CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +1, Reflex +2, Will +4 . . Move 5'
Long Spear +0, d8 with 10' reach
Spear Gun +2, d8
Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: none

Consumables: 1 potion of Cure Light Wounds, 39 spear gun bolts,
. . . . . . . . . . 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, 4 days rations
Spent: 100 gp of her 125 gp share of the fancy chest sale for the 2 LRE
Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
.Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
1st Level: 2/day, 2 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

Beast ~ Perception +10, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
Base HP 10/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
Current HP: 10/11, Current AC: 19
CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +1, Reflex +1, Will +4 . . Move 30'
Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
Longspear +4, d8+4 with 10' reach
Spear Gun +2, d8
Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
Active Enhancements: - mage armor 1 hr
In hand: speargun [/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Even though the alcoholic haze around Daylily is still practically visible, the barbarian appears to have sobered up considerably in the walk to the church. Reaching into a pouch, he withdraws a wad of some sort of partially-dried leaves and bites a hunk off. He spits, sending a strip of red spittle across the grey cobblestones.

Hefting his hammer, he nods. "I ams being much ready, Elder. If only you says to go."

[sblock=OOC]Using barbarian chew for an extra round of rage.

Re: other stuff. As Qik said, this is mostly so you guys don't have to wait to recruit someone to replace HM. Although I'm relatively new to PbP, I know how much it sucks to be in adventure limbo. So when Qik asked, I was happy to help git-r-done. However, this is you guys' adventure -- you've been here since day 1, so you're driving and Daylily is mostly just hired meatshield.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 26/26
CMB: +6 CMD: 18
Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +0

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 10 touch)
HP: 30/30
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +6 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

Perception: +7
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage
Rage Remaining: 7
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Having waited outside of the Mystic Pearl for the others to finish, being uncomfortable with spending money before he had finished earning it, Thuvian keeps the scrolls accessible, but holds off using them until the time is right, but he does pull out a scroll of mage armor as the fighting in here is likely to be up close and personal, even as he keeps his crossbow out for lack of another weapon. With that, he is ready to proceed.

[sblock=Thuvian's mini stats]
Thuvian Darklight
Initiative: +3
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 7 Current: 7
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +3(5 vs illusions)

Current Weapon: Light Crossbow (+3/1d8)
Notable Effects: Mage Amor (1 hr)

Binding Darkness 6/day
Darkness 1/day
Spells Remaining: 1st Level: shield[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
OOC: Yeah, good call. I'm going to play Relic that way as well. Still slightly drunk, suffering the beginnings of a bad hangover and mostly in the background. He'll just help put the odds in the groups favour in a fight.

Re: The Necklace of Fireballs: Its alright. Manacles of Cooperation is more Relic's style I think, and then I don't have to worry about it blowing up in my face either.

Relic looks around at his new companions with an expression as though he were seeing them for the first time. He nods and mumbles something as they cast defensive magic upon themselves. After a few moments of shaking his head and slapping himself in his face he also casts Mage Armor upon himself.

Once done he waits sullenly clutching his forehead, leaned heavily upon his staff, wondering where on earth he is going and why.

Qik

First Post
Sensing Relic's bewilderment, the gnome puts an arm on his shoulder. "Don't doubt where fate has placed you, Old One; I, for one, am pleased it has brought you our way." Turning to the others, the gnome nods. "Let us enter."

The group enters the church, with Arianna and Daylily taking the lead, ready for resistance. For a few tense moments, the group makes their way into the ruined church, keeping their eyes open for any sign of movement. Instead, they find...nothing.

The crumbling church consists only of a single room where worship once took place long ago. The light streams in through the mostly broken windows, illuminating about a dozen rows of dilapidated pews. Dirt and grime cover everything, and the group notices the church's holy symbol, hanging from the center of the far wall, once clearly the prized item of this space, now hangs in ruins, having long since been robbed of whatever precious materials it once was adorned with. As the group makes room for each other at the far end, the gnome puts his hands on his hips, clearly puzzled by the apparent lack of anything remotely resembling an evil wizard. "Hmm...perhaps we shall search?"

[sblock=OOC]Perception rolls and other actions, please.[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
The halfling woman seems to get to the business at hand, with a rapier and shield in hand she looks about the ruins of the church.

[sblock=Saranna Surefoot's Actions & Stats]Move Action:
Standard Action:Search (Perception)1d20+9=24
Swift Action:
Free Action:
Miscellaneous Actions:

Saranna Surefoot (Songdragon)
Hallfing Rogue 1
Initiative: +3 Perception: +9
Conditions: n/a
AC: 17 (14 touch; 14 flat-footed)
HP: 12 of 14
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +1 Ref: +7 Will: +3
In Hand: rapier (+6, 1d4, 18/x2) & shield[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
The keen-eyed Saranna wastes no time in her search of the church. Making her way towards the alter, she spots an unusual protrusion at the base of the crumbling holy symbol: a handle. As she moves in for a closer look, she also notices something else: a barely-visible wire running from the top of the symbol into the ceiling. Her instincts tell her that it connects to the handle at one end, and what likely is a trap at the other.

Remove ads