Lulu thread at RPGNet . . .

RFisher

Explorer
As absurd as it is, you can even get a hard-copy of Risus through Lulu now.

Kafkonia said:
except that UPS is a terrible, terrible delivery company.

This can't be stressed enough. In my area UPS has a "new system" that guarantees any package bound for my home will end up on the wrong truck. Their systems for handling when something goes wrong are horribly broken so it takes lots of phone calls for them to figure out that what they thought was the problem wasn't the problem. Then, when they finally admit they messed up big time, they are nigh completely unhelpful in solving the problem.

Tightest ship in the shipping business...right. I hate not being able to order something now when (like with printfu) the only option is UPS.

JVisgaitis

Explorer
philreed said:
Which is an excellent reason to produce comic-sized supplements.

Also look at www.comixpress.com.

I'm thinking about it. Yeah, saw comixpress.com They are a heck of a lot more expensive. After set up fees and everything its like $25 for one book. You ever use any of them? I think you've done some comic work, haven't you?

Turanil

First Post
Kafkonia said:
And I waited.

And waited.

But it is something to bear in mind for those of us who shop outside of the US.
I ordered a hardback book (Monster of Myth) from them, that was shipped 18 days ago. I am still waiting for the book to be delivered. I begin to be afraid I may never get it. It will be unfortunate, to both lose the 34$ and never be able to order more from Lulu (I wouldn't take chances twice)... :(

Remove ads