• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M 2e] Red Sands Chronicles. (OOC)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
In any case, I can re-stat Brian if you want, no worries. Probably won't be today. Head cold + work load = my brain does no good maths right now. :p
What I did was basically a way to explain how some of the things he been doing works mechanically without altering his point totals to add in new powers. :D

But like I said, atm, extra effort is required for him to "aim" and "shoot" through walls with the more mechanically balanced build.

Relique, I think you inverted Seif's and Sahid's position in the Initiative Sblock.
woops. I'll fix that.

Voda, Good move but I think Deezy and Brian are next before we get to have another go. i.e. we're in grey in the initiative order. :)
I'll have Brian use his original attack while using a hero point (this would at least get some targets into the open quicker).

Due to the range I'm not sure there is much Deezy could do beyond having Beast move closer.

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
What would be the range penalty between the bluff and the camp, Relique? And aren't there bonuses for large immobile targets <goes to check> +5 on the immobile if you take a full-action to attack (p.155), size modifier bonus listed on page 150.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
What would be the range penalty between the bluff and the camp, Relique?

I mentioned in one post that the camp was about a mile from the bluff. Let's simplify things by halfing that and saying 2,500 ft away.

Which mean's its way out of range.... that is if Deezy doesn't use a power point to change one of her weapons to a long ranged cannon / laser with at least 2 ranks of Improved Range.

And aren't there bonuses for large immobile targets <goes to check>
Size modifiers would apply.
I'll have to search to see if there is any info about attacking structures in one of the books.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Yeha, technically, she gets an escape attempt.

Luckily I'm now caught up enough with things to post (spending a day at court really messes up one's schedual ).

-Sent via Tapatalk

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: Sahid will move Abel farther away, sacrificing his own ability to move. Double move the water bubble

I'm a bit confused by the "farther away" part, [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]: are you pushing her towards the opposite side of the camp for some reason? Note that Seif has a movement power (his camel) and is planing to use it next round with Sahid on board (with, I thought, him towing the Abal bubble along).

Rule-wise - and you really should look these up yourself, Voda - Moveable grants you TK on your created objects at your power's rank (10 in this case) and moving your objects is the same as throwing them with that TK power (a Standard action). So that gives you an effective strength of 50 (55 if you want to use a full-round action, double that if you use Extra Effort). Assuming Abal and her equipment weights something like 200 pounds, you can therefore move her 1,000 feet every round by expending a Standard action (and she was 70 feet away from Sahid at the beging of this round). If you wanted the bubble to follow you automatically at your own speed, you could have used the Tether Extra instead (still not too late, I would think, if you want to go that way).

Also note that you can repair all damage to a created object by spending a Standard action.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I think he was pushing her back out of view because the moment the raiders see her in a water bubble and the fuel stacks toppled they will know they are under attacked.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads