• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M 2e] Red Sands Chronicles. (OOC)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
So why is back better than front and through the door to the other side of the wall? Though VV apparently did not know, Sahid has penty of movement to play with. If he wants, and/or if the door is too small to accomodate the ball, he could even move her straight up, across and back down on his side of the wall, with a Move action left to get himself out of sight as well.

That said, it *is* up to him and miscommunication do happen in combat. If it's an OOC vs IC matter though (i.e. VV didn't know but Sahid would be aware of how his own powers work)...

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
I assumed that our goal was to abduct Abel, without the wastelanders notice. So I tried to just get her out of sight. Without a map it's hard to know which direction to go, but I presumed we were trying to rejoin Dezzy and Brian. If I can move her out and then move, then I'll do it. I just thought it would be more Dramatic to remain where he is, trying to push Abel far away.

Binder Fred

Well, nothing says you *have to* use every mechanichal advantage you have. In fact, I can downright admire a guy who goes for IC drama over his own character's well being (Don't expect Seif to agree with that though :)). Just saying you can legally do a lot more than initially described, should you want to.

Hope I haven't ruffled any feathers,
Fred.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well, nothing says you *have to* use every mechanichal advantage you have. In fact, I can downright admire a guy who goes for IC drama over his own character's well being (Don't expect Seif to agree with that though :)). Just saying you can legally do a lot more than initially described, should you want to.

Hope I haven't ruffled any feathers,
Fred.

Not at all man, I appreciate the information, I'm never too fond on the actual numerical reach of powers and stuff.

Binder Fred

Olympia: The city of decadence. Olympia is controlled by a council of elders whose laws are strictly enforced by the will of their Spartan warriors. The Spartans are known for their exclusive use of powered armor and their penchants for using staff-like weapons. Principal Language: English.
Scuse me?

Remove ads