• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M] Do you need anything else?

Voneth

First Post
Actualy, if you entertain ideas of using MnM as a generic rules set beyond superheroes as well as some of the optional rules offered (ranging from brining hit points back into the game to replacing BAB with three Combat skills). You may begin to wonder if you will ever need any other d20 book again. :)

"How do I make this class, or that class?"
Never a question I have to ask again. :)

cybernetic

Explorer
well...technically...you will need a couple character sheets, players, maybe some pencils....and a single d20!!! (or 2 if you're like me and like the Defense roll..in which case I use two d20s and have the attacker and defender roll at the same time)..

:) :) :)

teitan

Legend
Yeah MnM is probably the best example of what the OGL was meant to do, with Scarred Lands being the best example of what the STL was supposed to do. With MnM you get such a complete package that it blows my mind in five different places. If you don't have this book, get it.

Jason

tetsujin28

First Post
I've been a Champion player ever since it came out (more than 20 years...eek!), and am a big fan of Silver Age Sentinals (Tri-Stat version). That said, I think that M&M is a really good game. It has constantly impressed me with its ease of use, mostly fantastic art, and cool ideas and systems that can be swiped for any d20 game. Though a bit pricey for the page count, it's worth every penny.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads