• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M] Proposal for a new style of play.

Rybaer

First Post
Well, I'm settled, but a lot busier than I'd anticipated. I'm barely hanging on to the games I'm already running/playing.

I can keep up with this, a little, in development, but probably won't be able to start playing and running until I finish up the summer. Even then, I'll be returning to a new position in my company, so it's hard to say how much time I'll be able to spare.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rybaer,

Take your time on this project. I don't mind waiting till the end of summer. Or . . . maybe we simmer it a bit, then resubmit it big in a month or two with everything fleshed out and call for gm/players again once all the leg-work is finished.

Keia

Velmont

First Post
It's looks like I am too late for that game, but if there is a place open, I had a character that was sleeping since some times and was waiting for a solo game... and it was some time I was thinking to run a solo game too.

Well, tell me if it interest someone and/or if a spot is open.

Rybaer

First Post
Yeah, I'm kinda leaning the same way - continue with development, but shelf the gameplay until end of the summer. Maybe do some re-recruiting at that point with a more clear idea of the game world up front.

That said, has anyone given any more thought to world development?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads