• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M2E] Freedom League Unlimited (OOC)

Elric

First Post
h4h, two comments:
First, did you remember Supreme Girl's Impervious? I'd be kind of shocked if White Knight's Aura did 15 damage to get through it (though it might have Penetrating).

Second, I think you had previously mentioned that White Knight went after Pink Lightning but Supreme Girl went after PL this round. It didn't make any difference which order they went in this round, but which one is it for future rounds?

Also, a question- how many guys are surrounding Dragonfist? And when you say surround, are all of those guys in reach of me with Takedown Attack 2?

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
h4h, two comments:
First, did you remember Supreme Girl's Impervious? I'd be kind of shocked if White Knight's Aura did 15 damage to get through it (though it might have Penetrating).

Oh I remembered, it just didn't work. :devil:

Second, I think you had previously mentioned that White Knight went after Pink Lightning but Supreme Girl went after PL this round. It didn't make any difference which order they went in this round, but which one is it for future rounds?

He had initiative over her but had a readied action against anyone who attacked him at range. So now he goes after SG.

Also, a question- how many guys are surrounding Dragonfist?

Half Dozen Nazi Lovin' Racists

Elric

First Post
It is possible.

It seems like the guys surrounding Dragonfist might be mind controlled or something (though it doesn't seem like either villain is directing them, could have mental link) or perhaps they're actually some sort of summoned minion by Johnny Reb, or they're trained in an exotic fighting style that Dragonfist knows about but that shouldn't be known to the public.

In any case, I don't think it's anything that will make going after them with attacks problematic (anyone think otherwise?).

G

Guest 11456

I'll be on vacation from now until Tuesday, September 9. Please auto-pilot Pink Lightning until then.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads