M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

Thejoshie

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=6655]Cassius[/MENTION]: OR Lois is responsible for all of those cigarettes. Lois is a smoker after all.

Being cautious (Batman has taught her to always plan ahead), Batgirl took out a pair of tweezers, extracting a cigarette and dropping it into one of her specialized utility belt storage compartments for later analysis. Why? You never know.

She then stood up, Dre in tow. She never noticed the annoyance radiating from Solaris and to make matters worse, she petted Dre's head. "Extra pair of eyes never hurts. Just try to stay quiet."

OOC: I'm doing the following in steps. This is to prevent smaller posts of trivial things and will allow Fire to answer things in one post, rather then several (or stop me when I get to a certain point.

Step one:

She then got to work, heading for the door. Without touching it, she scanned it with her eyes. Her search is meant to uncover any sort of discrepency that would signal for a booby trap or door sensor of some kind.

OOC: If she find no sensor (or on a bad roll), she's proceeding to step 2:

Once the door is cleared, she cracks it, slipping in two smoke bombs to conceal her entrance in case a welcoming committee was present. She waits two seconds, then places a hand on Dre so that her dash into the door way wouldn't cause him to fall off.

OOC: Stealth Roll obviously. The concealmet from the Smoke Grenade should give her a circumstance bonus, but I'll leave that up to Fire. Next Step:

Batgirl will scan the room (which I'm assuming is a roof access), for trip wires, sensors, and cameras. The camera's with get an immediate Batarang. Everything else will be reported to the team, via Commlink. If possible, she travels down the stairs by an alternate route (hand grip a pipe, wall press via Sam Fisher, etc).

OOC: Her movements will stop if she A> notices Someone, B> Comes up to another door, or C> Enters any sort of Large room that could hold a group of enemies or hostages.

cassius335

First Post
Solaris let out a growl which sounded more cat-like than human, but didn't follow. Bright yellow wasn't a "stealth" colour, after all. Besides, he wasn't invited.

He is so going on The List... right after Zatara

"I hope someone attacks us soon." he remarked quietly, mostly to himself. "All of a sudden, I need something to hurt."

Shayuri

First Post
Echo gave Solaris a quizzical look, but didn't comment as she stooped to pick the can up and give it a look on all sides.

"Unusual composition for an ashtray," she muses

hero4hire

Explorer
"I hope someone attacks us soon." he remarked quietly, mostly to himself. "All of a sudden, I need something to hurt."

"Sounds like someone's spandex is on too tight." Zatara jibed at Solaris. "Chillax for a minute or two while the ladies do their thing."

Echo gave Solaris a quizzical look, but didn't comment as she stooped to pick the can up and give it a look on all sides.

"Unusual composition for an ashtray," she muses

"Why?" Zatara asked. "What is it made of?"

"I wouldn't know." Solaris replied bluntly, shrugging. "I'd rather have intact lungs."

"Yeah...I am sure you wouldn't want to risk not having the lung capacity to hear yourself talk."

Walking Dad

First Post

The predatory cat stretched it's neck to get rid of the burning sensation and jumped on Batgirl's shoulder, now a tiny darkblue scorpion-like thing.

Hiding there, Dre's new senses pierce the darkest corners and he feels the shifting air currents on his carapace.

She seems to be a nice girl. Only having determination and training where we others have what humans call super-powers. Just like Karate Kid... but much better looking.

[sblock=OOC]

Shall I roll complementary Perception checks? Stealth?

Did the hole in the forcefield closed behind us?

For the poison ivy theory: I suppose Dre would have detected lingering Pheromones or poison, right?

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Unarmed +9 Close , Damage 1
(Varies based on shape)

DEFENSE:
Dodge 7
Parry 7
Fortitude 9
Toughness 9
Will 9

[/sblock]

cassius335

First Post
"Sounds like someone's spandex is on too tight." Zatara jibed at Solaris. "Chillax for a minute or two while the ladies do their thing."

"On second thoughts, I think I liked it better when you were quiet." Solaris retorted secretly over the comms, though the pained look on his face was unhideable.

Maybe I'll get lucky and the bad guy will kill him for me

[sblock]For the poison ivy theory: I suppose Dre would have detected lingering Pheromones or poison, right?

Probably. Don't put much stock in that; She was just the first name in my head when I saw the 'lipstick' bit.[/sblock]

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
Everyone: feel free to read the following description; I don't want to re-post for everyone coming along.

Batgirl: you see nothing out of ordinary down the stairs... until you find a great hole in the floor leading to a massive office area: the main room of the Daily Planet, where the reporters like Clark Kent go every day to write their stories.

Looking down you see two levels, one higher (under you by about ten feet) and one lower, the pit where the reporters sit. It's an open concept room, and on an ordinary day you'd hear the clacking of type writers/computer keys, the ring of cell phones, and the occasional call of "stop the presses!"

Today it is a different story: there is a huge pile of rubble collected in the low room, and on it is a massive chair. A figure sits there, his head covered in shadows thanks to the now-smashed lights. The lower part of his body you do recognize: a lean but fit frame dressed in green, stamped all over with question marks. The golden scepter in his hands give you the final confirmation, thanks to its question mark shape: the Riddler!

In the area below the throne are several college mascot-costumed figures. Giant pink teddy bears, each one with a word on it: who, what, where, when, why, and how.

Below the throne are tied up two men, an older man (clearly Perry White) and a younger man (clearly Jimmy Olsen).

A third man lies on the floor, battered and broken, in a purple trench coat. You can't see his face because he has none. You recognize him as a sort of eccentric member of the JLA reserves: the Question.

Remove ads