M1: Just a Treasure Hunt?? (Bront Judging)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The lizard does not seem as sanguine. Its voice is rough and hissing. "Where are we going? What ssshould we be prepared for? What isss it we are looking for? Better prepared for danger we be if we know?"

OOC: Might be a few still wanting to join. Don't know yet. I can buy some equipment before we leave to represent stuff he bought before this.

Redclaw

First Post
Corran d'Tharashk, Cleric 2, AC 18, HP 16/16

Corran enters the room, a bit late as usual but ready for some more action. A hunt for treasure in the wilderness of Xen'Drik? This sounds like a better fit for me than my last job, successful as it was. I'm in, if you'll have a cleric of Balinor. He looks around the room, startled by the lizardfolk, but pleased by the strength he sees in these potential allies.
What is it you're searching for, if you don't mind telling us?

Mellubb

First Post
"The item I am looking for in of no consequence at the moment. But think of what you could get for the acient Giantish relics we will find and not mention gold. It is the continent of Xen'drik so will certainly see no shortage of danger but that half the fun right."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"Thral'k lead sssoftssskinss like you in jungle before, lookingsss for treassure. They not tell Thra'lk what they look for. Sssso they end up being killed by what they find. Been warned, you have." The lizardfolk snorts, but says no more.

Redclaw

First Post
It's no small challenge to hunt for an unknown prey, my friend. Luckily for you, I don't mind a challenge. I would hope that if it becomes necessary that you'll be willing to share a few details with us, however. Otherwise you may sacrifice our chance at success.

Moggthegob

First Post
Taran immediately lets out a laugh " Ah, Xen'Drick the continent of secrets. What is this artifact you areseeking. How are weto find it. I do hope we get to explore forgotten ruins. The spread of these tales will be wonderful for my reputation. Not to mention business..."

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria Perrin D'Cannith Sorceress 1, AC 12, HP 10

Nuria clears her throat and says softly;

I'm in. I've always wanted to go to Xendrik. I have heard many tales of the rare arcane items that have been found there.

Mellubb

First Post
I will be joining you on the expidition the whole way through. I promise if you agree to join me you explore acient Xen'drik ruins as you have all heard stories about. The item I seek will be located with the rest of treasure or at least near by so it shouldn't be to much more effort to find it. I will share the dangers with you.

Moggthegob

First Post
Taran stops and thinks for a moment Yes, exactly who is this mission for anyway. I know you are looking for a treasure but as a holy man i must ask what your intention is with it. You wouldnt be willingto finance an expedition to Xen'drick without some sort of motive. Is it truly purely profit?

[sblock=greybeard] IF you want to play in my game, they really need an arcanist to even really function in my game. It may be possible for us to arrange for a trade so that this game has at least 4 players. If you want to play in this one that cool, but they really need your spellcraft in Lost Knowledge of Arcanix[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads