M1: Just a Treasure Hunt?? (Bront Judging)

Mellubb

First Post
Graybeard said:
Nuria looks to Gregory and asks: Are you financing this expedition or is someone else paying the bill?

Moggthegob said:
Taran stops and thinks for a moment Yes, exactly who is this mission for anyway. I know you are looking for a treasure but as a holy man i must ask what your intention is with it. You wouldnt be willingto finance an expedition to Xen'drick without some sort of motive. Is it truly purely profit?

I assure that I have no ill intentions. If I get the feeling that your not knowing of this item will increase the danger you are in I promise I will tell you at that time. As for now I beg your pardon for my rudeness, but I must keep this secret.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The lizard remains impassive. It had its say, and when the softskins perished because of their foolishness, it would survive. As it always had.

OOC: There is another arcane caster coming on line, but its one of Dirk's, so it'd have to be in this game instead of yours. That leaves Graybeard the option of staying here or going to yours. Up to Graybeard. That assumes Dirk wants to be in two games at once.

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria looks around the room in order to size up her potential traveling companions. She is pleased that at least the cleric is questioning who their real employer is. Nonetheless, she does need employment and could use a good adventure.

[sblock=Moogthegob]
If Dirk is willing to play in two games, I can move my character to yours somehow. Just let me know before this adventure gets on the road and we can work something out.
[/sblock]

Suddenly the door to the back room opens, as a shadowy figure quickly steps through, slowly closing the portal behind him.

Before you stands a darkly robed elven male. Piercing nutmeg eyes look over rimless oval blood red lensed spectacles with interest, assessing the scene.
Yellow blond shoulder length hair, thin pinched features, headband of dark blue holding
back hair from forehead stares back at the group, perhaps clashing with the dark knee length hooded duster/robe of midnight blue, embroidered with silver stars and moons along hem and sleeves.

Midnight blue hood down the elf lifts a long pointed finger to gently push the red spectacles up his narrow nose, hiding his eyes, as an askew smile blooms on his face.

A bulging black leather satchel can be seen under the open robe, while a trio of pouches and a Karrnathi made light crossbow, hang off his belt. A quintet of rolled up scrolls stuffed in the belt and a small black leather bolt case on his hip. The telltale hilt of a long sword, sheathed blade in well used leather, neatly sticks out of a slit in his robes.

Finishing his sweep of the group, the smirk turns to a full blown smile upon seeing Corran and the elf bows, saying breathlessly, 'Here you are Gregory, I received your note, explaining the coming exploration. I must say, my interest has been piqued! The sights we'll see! The vast ancient ruins, the lost knowledge, the living History! It is all so much, I am quite ready.'

Coughing politely, the man continues, 'How rude of me. I am Genithar ir'Rume, Wizard of Karrnath, the Northern Kingdom. This mission sounds very profitable and interesting, if there is still room?'

Turning to the woman dressed all in white, Genithar asks, 'Miss Nuria, I presume? My lady, Brews asked me to inform you that a...well, a Dragonhawk is outside, waiting for you. It seems a situation has arisen at Arcanix and you have been summonded. Perhaps you should look into what sort of situation would cause such a dire calling?'

[SBLOCK=ooc]
Hiya, hope the liberties I took are okay, Mogg. I'm obviously cool to play two games, though I will only be able to post once a day or so. This addy sounds dope. Thanks for being awesome Graybeard, I'll see you over in Mogg's game, woot!
[/SBLOCK]

- Genithar ir'Rume, Elven Necromancer/Generalist (Nightbreese)

Redclaw

First Post
Corran smiles as he sees his elven friend enter. So you'll be joining me for another hunt, Genithar? I can't say that I'm sorry to have you by my side. Come, I've only just started getting to know these other fine folk, and I'm sure they'll prove true coursers all. He looks around the room, smiling in a friendly way, only hesitating slightly when his eyes turn to the diminutive lizardfolk. He quickly catches himself and forces a quick nod at the unusual creature.

The wizard absently sticks a hand in his satchel as he gazes around the room, throwing back his hood, taking off his glasses and stowing them at his belt, as toes a free chair out.

A sincere smile is upon his face as he looks around with interest, nodding good naturedly at the human and shifter and then turning to gaze downward at the tone switching lizardman.

Taking a breath to speak, Genithar opens is mouth, only to hiss, spit, and in some cases click his tongue or gasp awkwardly,

[sblock=draconic]
Greetings, traveler. I trust the waters of Sharn are not new to you? Do you know much of Xen'Drick?
[/sblock]

Moving to sit, the group sees an odd darkgreen furred catspaw emerge from his satchel, quickly followed by a ratty furred beast, dyed, or perhaps magically, dark green. A scarred face, one eye blue one eye nutmeg brown, joining the Wizard's pair, speedily made it's way up the arm and to the slight shoulders, settling comfortably and peeking out from the elf's long hair.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The lizardfolk ignores all the unusual looks, apparently used to it. It would be more comfortable when it was finally able to get back into the open and disappear until needed.

As the wizard attempts to engage him in conversation, the lizard hisses.[sblock=Draonic]<A land of death. A land that quakes in the fury of dragons. A land where your savage kin looks forward to meeting you.>[/sblock]The glitter in pygmy's eyes suggest whatever it was talking about was not pleasant.

OOC: Thral'k isn't very nice. :) Mellub, you might want to ask for a judge in the Discussion Thread as a reminder.

LogicsFate

First Post
Hi! The dangerous looking shifter says cheerfully to the newcomer. Shadé. I am good courser. She continues to play with her axe, having nothing to add to the discussion.

Mellubb

First Post
Gregory claps his hands together and smiles "Genithar I am glad you could join us. I trust you know what we are about to do and where we are going. I think we can go if every one is ready.

[sblock=Stonegod] I have no judge is it cool for me just to go until one shows or should I delay more. [/sblock]

Remove ads